chapter 4

Disclaimer: KNB is not mine

Chapter 4

The GOM reported the news to the king, And the king reported it to his brother, now his brother is angry to what he heard and decided to go to the human world to get the queen and his princess which is Kuroko but little did he know is that Kuroko knew what he done to the king and has the antidote.

A few minutes had past when he is now In the front door of the first wall with the Generals (GOM) of course. They already killed 22 soldiers that bravely attack them but then they saw Kuroko and her fellow Seirin who saw them then they approach them, now it is only 9 feet away from the GOM to Seirin.

then the king’s brother speak “hello! My beautiful daughter!” in a happy tone

Kuroko politely replied” no, you are not my father!”

The king’s brother said “you are mine, now be a good girl and tell me where is your beautiful mother?” as he smirk.

Kuroko again replied” I will not tell you where she is and don’t even think that I don’t know what you put in my father’s drink!” in a monotone voice but if you  know her very well you will identify that she is angry.

The king’s brother replied” I will do that to you too so that we are a very happy family as long as your mother will be my empress!” in a whisper tone which only Kuroko can hear then he order two of the GOM to capture her.

Kise and Aominewas ready to capture their beloved friend but before they could get her, Four of the Seirin block them as Kuroko spoke “how about we settle this in a battle one on one?”

The King’s brother nodded and his smirk grow wider.

Akashi on the other hand already know that the king’s brother is the enemy as he thought to himself ‘how stupid of me! To trust our king’s annoying brother!’ he already know that he, himself can’t fight the King’s brother.

Then they arrive in a battle field or Arena(A/N am I right?) as Riko begin to shout “3…2…1…go”

A/N: i am sorry for not updating this story... hope you enjoy