"This is Gualtieri, he's the director for the project" she introduced him on a first name basis. The man took her hand warmly as his gaze softened. He seemed like a warm and open person, which made Valeria felt so much more relieved, she was a bit hesitant before because she usually did not get along really well with people who worked in the modelling industry, just by judging from what she had experienced in the past when she accompanied her sister, but this time, she felt a bit more comfortable.

"Thank you for coming here. I know it was such a short notice, but Ginerva immediately suggested you when no one else could make it. I was hesitant before because I did not know what to expect, she showed me a picture of you, and it convinced me a little, but turned out you look so much better in person, ah, anyway I ramble on too much, come, we'll get your outfit exchanged and your makeup done, and then we'll start" he said as he chuckled in the end. Valeria and Ginerva were led to exchange their clothes. Since the perfume was a citrus floral fragrance for women, they wanted to use the theme of "floral garden", they were dressed in white floral dress, almost reminiscent of a Victorian style dress but rewired with a modern touch. She actually did not mind it. Her makeup was retouched and amplified, before long, she felt like she was a flower angel or something. Of course, the main focus was not on her appearance, she also needed to pose well. Since the photoshoot was conducted in a garden, she actually did not feel as stiff as she would in a formal studio. Since she was encouraged to touch the different plants there, pretending to smell the flower, and gently caressed the tangerine tree, it did not feel as staged, and her movement was actually quite natural. Valeria was not the best around camera, but she managed to keep up with her sister, and she thought it was kind of fun after a while. The real challenge would come later on after the shoot was over. What she had not paid attention to before was the fact that there was also a small white table accompanied by two white chairs, with a complete tea set arranged beautifully. Apparently, they were not just going to shoot pictures, but they would also make a commercial video shot for the brand.

Valeria and Ginerva were told to sit on the chair and pretended they were having a tea time together with the flower and the perfume on the table. She was more nervous since her movement would be recorded live, but Ginerva made sure that it would be just like them having tea together, and she did not need to think much about the camera, since they would insert music and voiceover later on, they were able to talk on the set, and Ginerva loosened up the situation by cracking a joke which made her laugh. They were sipping the tea and it actually tasted good. Did models usually get to truly taste the props they had? Valeria would never knew before that.

"And, we're done, thank you everyone" the director shouted. Valeria was relieved that the whole thing was eventually over. She did not know that another surprise was waiting for her on the way, because by the time she was done, she saw Valentino sitting in one of the chair. She thought she was dreaming, she rubbed her eyes to make sure she was not, and no matter how many times she blinked her eyes, the image of Valentino would not disappear. It was because he was there. And he was equally as surprised to see Valeria on the set.

He had initially come to meet his old friend, Gualtieri, because he used to work with the man several times back in Milan, and when he heard the man was doing some work in Rome, he just had to pay him a visit, but turned out, Valeria was already there, and she was wearing the most gorgeous feminine dress ever, it immediately sparked an attraction within him. They said a man loved a woman best when she's naked or in a sexy lingerie, while they aren't entirely wrong, they must have never learned the power of a feminine dress.

Valeria made her way to Valentino when she was done, and asked him what he was doing, he explained everything, and soon their conversation was joined by Gualtieri and Ginerva.

"Valentino, my friend, you came to visit me, and it seems you two have known each other before? What a coincidence, how exciting" he spoke in Italian with his thick accent. Valentino nodded, he was actually quite happy to accidentally meet her there. After all it had been a while since they met outside.

"Well, Valeria, you did a great job today, I will be sure to send out your payment later, thank you" with that, the man left the couple alone while Ginerva went to exchange her clothes.

"Valeria, you look beautiful"

"Valentino, it's nice to see you here"

They two were like smitten teenagers. Then a brilliant idea suddenly appeared in Valentino's mind, if she was going to be there, then it must have been his chance. He thought of something quickly and made an offer.

"While we're here, why don't I take you out somewhere?" Valeria's expression turned grim for a second, but Valentino was not going to give up.

"Please, it won't mean anything. I just want to spend time with you" Valeria was not convinced, but when she stared deeply into his eyes, something moved inside of her, she just could not seem to refuse his offer, and before her mind could process it her heart spoke.

"Sure"