Chapter 19: Skylar's Past

Start from the beginning

"Wait were you one of those kids?" the tall man said as I stopped glaring at the idiot.

I turned around to him, as I looked at him emotions face.

"Say we have a deal." He said as I nodded.
"We get you new set of swords. Will you control your power? And not beating people up with no reason." He said.
"I wasn't the one who was beating up people without any reason. That was someone else. For your information, I can control." I said.
"How about you treat to be a little nicer to people?" the idiot said as the tall man nodded.
"Fine." I mummed as I nodded and sighed.
"What was that?" The idiot said as I elbow his stomach.
"Don't Brag about it." I said.
~End of flashback~

I really didn't get along with Doranbolt.
I started to follow the sense.
I really didn't get along with Doranbolt.
I started following the sense. It leads to the laboratory as I walked towards the door and reached to the door handle. I opened it to find him taking blood samples.
"What the heck are you doing with those blood samples!" I shouted as I run towards him as he smirked and jumped out the window. I looked where he took them. I kneed down to find a metal door and pin number machine. It looks if he was trying to open the door. I stood up to see my name and others. I looked at it as my eyes widened. He took the blood samples that are from that place. It also had mine.
'What is he up to?' I thought.
"Wait why were they first out in the first place? They also to be in a secret place." I said as I looked up to find the lamicra security camera smashed.
I feel someone watching me as I jumped out the window. I tried to catch his sense but it's like he disappeared.
I should head back before one of the guards thinks I did it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I make it at least I can see the end of the first event of the day. I run to the stand. I stand behind the exceeds. I looked up to see a water sphere. I see Lucy and.... the girl from last night.
"...The five minutes are up!"
"All that's left is ranking them!"
I see the girl is going to attack as a bright light came.
"You're arrogant, Fairy Tail!"
"What do you know of us? We used to be this world's number one guild!"
"We're Sabertooth."
"This time for sure she's going out..."
'The timer stopped but why attack.' I thought
"She vanished!"
I run out of the stand and run to the announcer place. I kicked the door down.
"Stopped This Battle Right Now or I have to stop it myself." I shouted as I tried to keep myself together.
I see Yajima-san glared as he nodded.
"Go." I hear as I run out.
'This just brings me hurtful memories.'
"STOP!!" I heard Natsu's voice and jumped down to the arena. I run under the sphere. I held up my arm as I make a beam straight up as surrounds Lucy. I put a barrier around Lucy. I clenched my teeth as she tried to break the barrier. I looked up it's about to break. I put more power to the barrier.
Natsu and Gray jumped down from the stand and run this way. I pulled Lucy without hurting her out the sphere. I see the girl's hand moved to the side as I was begin to be push to side to side as I hold on as I finally got her out of the sphere. I dropped the barrier as Gray and Natsu catch Lucy. I threw a twister inside the water sphere but it vanished. Erza, Natsu, and I were looking at her.
"I asked you, what are you looking at? I acted within the rules of the competition," The girl said
"Rules, you say? You mean torturing on opponent who's already lost?" Erza said
"The crowd ate it up, didn't they? Lucy should be grateful. I let her be in second place. Even though the girl is useless piece of garbage..." the girl said
"What!" Natsu said as Gray walked to my side. I clenched my teeth as the shadow covered my eyes. I looked up to see Rufus, Orga, and my own cousin. I see her smiling behind them.
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"
"Shut up." I said.
"Didn't you hear you Wind." Sting said as I had a dark aura. Sting walked forward as Natsu was too but Erza stopped him.
"I don't care if you used to be the strongest or number one in Fiore, I'll just tell you one thing."
"You people... have made an enemy out of the one guild you don't want to anger." Erza said as we both glared.
"For you Eucliffe, don't ever call me by that. It's Skylar." I said as I turned around and walked away and had my bangs covering my eyes.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I walked down the hall as I looked to the wall. I broke down. They don't have feelings at all. We are human begin. We have emotions but why treat and say about Lucy like that, no one isn't suppose to ever feel that pain. I know that better then anyone else. I put my arms on the wall as tears go down my cheek.