93. Broly vs Jiren

Jiren: The infamous legendary super saiyan, just why are you here?

Broly: To do my job.

(Broly transforms into his super saiyan full power form)

Tch.....

King: That broly tried to sneak attack jiren?!

Diane: He was close!

Bakugo: Great.... Curse that saiyan woman for separating us. I was just about to give that villain a piece of my mind.

Meliodas: I gotta find y/n and the others.

Fighter: Sneak attack! Haaaaaa!!!!!!!

(Meliodas kicks him off)

Meliodas: You can't do a sneak attack while yelling it out. You noob.

Elizabeth: Is everyone gonna be ok with all that dibree around?

Gowther: Don't worry Elizabeth, everyone will be fine. I promise you that.

Broly: Ha!

(Broly punches jiren with his other fist but he grabs his other fist and spins him around)

(Jiren was about to punch him again but broly teleports behind jiren, he was about to punch him but jiren punches him in the face and they both began to fight)

Jiren: Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

(Broly teleported, jiren went to punch him but broly teleports again)

Time skipping.

Broly: I learned to do that a long time ago with an old friend of mine.

(Broly went for a kick but jiren punches him on the ground)

(His attacks are something I never felt before. Has y/n fought this man before? I must say, they are intense.)

Jiren: Tell me saiyan, do you really think you could stop me?

Broly: Like I said, that's my job.

(Broly time skips in front of Jiren and stares at him)

Toppo: Broly still surprises me, he is still standing. That's impressive.

(Behind Jiren, broly was about to attack jiren but he turns around and blocks his sneak attack)

King: What was that?

Gowther: Looks broly can create a small pocket of dimension. He then slips in to avoid an attack or confuse his opponent. While leaving phantom of himself in normal space time. It's usually most effective.

Diane: When did broly know how to do that? I thought y/n said that saiyans can't transcend time itself. It's nearly impossible.

Gowther: Not everything is impossible Diane. My guess is that broly learned to do that from an assassin. But not everything is impossible.