Chapter 25 - End

Jaclyn Rae

I won.

I won my last race. I was so happy to win my last race. I got out from the car with people rushing to me cheering that I won. Before I could be proud of myself, I saw Jace showing himself from the crowd.

It was clear that he's mad at me. People started to notice Jace and they became quite all of the sudden. Jace grabbed my hand and brought me out from the track angrily. I saw my dad and Jayson were standing at the racer waiting secton with their eyes burning in flames.

How.. how did they find me?

"I can't believe you deceive us all." My dad said and I was speechless. I can't even say anything at this point because I can't make things up. They caught me at my racing place.

"Where's Noah?" Jayson asked as he looked at Jace and my heart dropped to the floor. Noah? Noah was here.

"I saw him leaving, if I were him.. I will leave too." My dad said in a cold tone and my heart crunched at the fact that Noah saw me and decided to leave right away.

"Jaclyn.. your.. things." I turned to see Jody walking towards me with my bag and I thanked him. I gestured him to go right away and Jace started to pull me away from the racing place.

He made me get into his car and he drove away from the racing track. I was more than shock with this situation. I thought I will never get caught and besides I swore to myself that this will be my last race.

"You really want to die huh?" Jace asked me coldly. I gulped nervously. "No."

"Then why did you race again?!" He bursted angrily as he hit the steering wheel angrily. "You got into a car accident recently and you almost died because of it 4 years ago. You really want to die that bad?!"

"You're the worst, Jaclyn. Until when you will act like this? You really want to make us suffer huh? Do we really have to worry about you all the time? You're an adult for god sake!" I decided to stay silent. My brain went blank at this point, I never imagined that they will catch me like this and Noah even.. saw me.

I'm screwed.

As soon as we got back to the mansion, I ran inside and immediately pulled out my phone to call Noah. I saw him missed call me when I was racing. Everytime I call him, it went straight to voice mail.

"I won't be surprise if Noah breaks up with you. You're completely out of your mind." Jace said and followed back Jayson along with my dad.

"Please drop me at Noah's place, I need to talk to him." I asked Jayson and he shook his head. "You're not going out until you swore to us that you won't race again. I'm not allowing you to drive any car and I will have guards around you almost 24/7 starting from tomorrow." My dad said.

"Dad, please.. I want to go to Noah's place right now." I said begging and he shook his head. "This is the consequences. Deal with him tomorrow."

I was walking around the living room completely frustrated. I called Noah again and again but it went straight to the voicemail. I knew that I screw up big time but I want to explain it to Noah first before explaining to my family.

I took my bag from the sofa and walked out from the house. I heard Jayson and Jace immediately calling my name. I saw Jace's car and got inside. I started the car and drove towards my mansion's gate.

I knew my dad won't let it open but I crashed the car to the gate making it open instantly. I drove towards Noah's penthouse hoping that he will be there. I need to explain to him what happened.

I left Jace's car at the lobby and rushed into the huilding and pressed the lift button rapidly hoping that the lift will come quickly. I went up to his penthouse and pressed the door bell. I ended up entering his passcode and walked inside.

But it was pitched dark.

"Noah." I called and turned on the lights but it was clear that no one's here. I quickly walked out from his penthouse and rushed to the hospital. Even he's not in the hospital, where is he?

I ended up breaking down at the parking lot in Jace's car. I was frustrated, sad and regreting my decisions for racing again even though it's my last time. I kept trying to call him again and again non-stop. I won't give up until he picked up or at least until I talk to him.

"Hello." I started to cry when Noah answered.

"Noah.. I'm sorry.. please talk to me." I said bailing my eyes out. He didn't even answer me anymore, he was listening to me.

"I swear.. it's going to be my last race. I swear, I'm so sorry."

"Noah.. please say something." I begged.

"I'm disappointed, Jaclyn. I don't think I can continue this anymore. You told me you will comeback tomorrow but you came back tonight to race. I know someday you will race again but I was hoping that you will make a wise descision for it."

"Your scars haven't heal completely either and you can go out there racing when you know that it's so dangerous. I was there seeing you race and I can say that I almost lose my sanity seeing it. They were bumping your car cornering you.. you had to make a sharp turn.. and I don't want to feel the anxiety everytime worrying my girlfriend out there lying to me to race like that."

"I'm sorry." That's the only words that I could say.

"I can't continue this, Jaclyn. I already made sure and told about it before we even start this. Take care." He ended the call and I cried my heart out regreting everything.