Chapter 8 - Mean

Noah Clayton

I went home with a headache after Jaclyn constantly bullying me all day today. She is a definition of crazy and it's making me go nuts. She can appear in front of me anytime anywhere. She even wore clothes that she shouldn't be wearing and she even put make up on.

Her goal is to seduce me.

People in the hospital started to talk about her. She's the famous Jaclyn Rae, everyone knows that she's the heiress of Rae Motor Industry. I let out a deep sigh and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I walked out and changed into my PJs ready to sleep because it's been a few days since I come home. I've had a lot of emergency calls and operation lately so it's so good to have 3 days of rest. 

I sat on the bed checking my patients' charts when I heard the door bell rings. I raised my eyebrows listening to it because I'm positive that I didn't make an appointment with any member of my family nor friends. I got up and made my way to my door.

"Surprise!" My jaw dropped to the floor when I found Jaclyn in front of the door with her assistant. She gave me a tight hug and I sighed. "What the hell are you doing here?" I saw her bringing 2 big luggages into my house with the help of her assistant and it's freaking 1 in the morning!

"Jaclyn, this is not a good idea.." I said trying to tell her nicely as her assistant left us alone. Jaclyn already inside looking around my penthouse. "Jaclyn!" I called her loudly and she flinched before turning her attention to me.

"Do you think this is funny?"

"It's not."

"Then you should go back home instead of invading my privacy." I said seriously and I picked up her luggages towards the door but Jaclyn stopped me. She pushed the luggages away and circled her arms around my neck. Her emerald eyes were looking straight into my eyes. "Please.. help me."

"No and I'm pretty sure that.. I made it clear." I said as I looked away. I don't know why that I couldn't look at her when she's this close. It made my heart race for some reason and this won't be good. I'm a cardiologist for god sakes, I know my own symptoms.

"Please.. I can be your girlfriend or maybe your wife. I can be anything you want." She said and I pushed her away gently. "Noah, we both have chemistry back then.. maybe we should try this relationship."

"You're using me, Jaclyn. I already made sure that you're so selfish in this case too besides I-" I had my guard off when her lips met mine. She kissed me hard and it was like something possessing me to not pushing her away. I was enjoying it because of the exciting feeling inside of me.

Before I could realize it, she made me sit on my sofa and she sat on my lap kissing me. It was pretty clear that she's trying to mess up wih my mind. Her vanilla scent made her even more captivating. She was taking over me and I can't seem to stop or even escape from it.

She changed her position when suddenly she groaned in pain. I got back into my sense that second and looked at her beautiful emerald eyes full of anger. Being the thick skin she is, she looked back at me without blinking.

"I'll be your girlfriend starting from this second." She said announcing herself. She even clapped her hands and I took my hands off her. She fell back to the sofa and I stood up.

"I'm letting you stay the night and you have to go back to your home the first thing in the morning.. or else I will call the police on you."

"Where's your room?" She asked innocently and I shook my head disapprovingly. "You're sleeping here."

"No way! I'm a patient, how could you make me sleep here?" She protested as she looked at the sofa sadly. "You're not a patient anymore since you're out from the hospital now. You clearly have your brain working well since you kissed me and trying to seduce me." She smirked proudly of herself.

"Very well.. at least you could show me where the toilet is so I can change." She said as she got up. I looked at her suspiciously because I felt like she's up do something. "I need to wash up too. Could you lend me your bathroom for 10 minutes?"

"This way.." I said and she brought her two luggages to my room. I showed her my bathroom and she brought one luggage in with her. She closed the door and I decided to lay on my bed ready to go to sleep once this woman done.

I closed my eyes because I'm already so tired. I really need a proper rest because it's been a few days since I get a real sleep. I really need a real sleep. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered that Jaclyn is still in the bathroom.

I heard the door opens and I opened my eyes. She walked out from my bathroom. "Go sleep on the sofa, I'm so tired already." I said as I closed my eyes again. I yawned a couple of times as I gestured her to go.

I felt a weight on the spot beside me and I shot my eyes open. Jaclyn laid beside me with her eyes close. I curshed under my breath for this woman. "Go sleep out side!" I hissed and I was already drained. I have no energy left and I need my long sleep.

"Please let me sleep here, I'm scared sleeping in the dark without someone beside me." She said as she got into the blanket with me.

"Jaclyn.. don't make me kick you out from my house." I warned her but she ignored me. I got up and decided to pull body out from my bed. She protested by throwing a big fit but I pretty much dragged her out.

"You're mean!" She said and I locked my room immediately. I threw myself to my bed and fell asleep right away.