At First Sight

I'm sorry the ages are all over the place but Shoto will be at UA when you are just roll with it!

2 years ago

--------------------------------------------------

Dabi's POV:

Here I am puking my guts out from another training session, the smell of burning flesh fills the room making me more nauseous. 

"Touya you are too weak, Your all ready eighteen, get stronger to surpass All Might!" 

I glare up at the man I call my father, 'ya some father he is'. This was all his fault for making me a walking pile of burnt flesh, a slave to his selfish dieresis. Without saying a word I continue to glare at the flame hero, struggling to stand and walk out of the room. Walking to the bathroom to get supplies to patch myself up and see how bad my burns are this time. 

I was the first son of the Todoroki family and I had the strongest quirk out of my two other siblings, but not good enough for 'Dad' so Mom was now having my baby brother in a couple days. 

It hurt like hell just trying to walk down the hall way to the bathroom, how far is this place I'm getting a little light headed. 

"T-Touya, oh my god are you okay lets get you cleaned up!" 

Fuyumi my younger sister said like I was about to die, sure my head was fuzzy but I have had worse.  Arriving to the bathroom as my little brother Natsuo was leaving. 

"That ass hole again? You look like crap Big bro, come on." 

Natsuo said stepping aside so my sister could stumble me inside to sit on the bathtub. My brother got out the almost empty first aid kit handing it to my sister but getting snatched by me at the last second.

 " It's been eighteen years I can do it my self." 

I say struggling to wrap my chard arms with the little bandages we had left, it look like a one- hundred year old blind dog did it. Both siblings sighing and undid my messy work of bandaging myself, fixing it up to look neat and tidy. Muttering a small thanks, I take the pain killers and walk to my room to protect myself from my father. I'm glad he trained, more like tortured me instead of my younger brother and sister. I really hope that this next kid will be weak, not in a mean way I just don't want to see my family get hurt. 

Two days latter Mom was holding my new baby brother, with red and white hair and Heterochromia coloured eyes. I would be lying if I said he was not cute but the anxiety to know his quirk was killing me from the inside, I didn't want him to end up like me.

But one day I was hit with the fact that I was unless and Shoto was going to be the Todoroki to be number one. I was mad at myself for not being strong enough to protect the good things left in this house, and letting the newest member go into the hell training my father made.  

For some reason 'Dad' let me train with Shoto, he believed that I could still be powerful to him and to still be one of the top rank heroes. But in reality the only reason why I stayed was to protects my baby brother if things got too out of hand, it was the only thing I could do at the moment. 

It was a very odd day for me, father wanted to go on parole like any normal day BUT I had to go with. I have never went to a hero school  and it was super illegal to use your quirk without one, but the flame asshole said it was fine. So here I was walking down the street with the number two hero doing patrol, I didn't even have a hero suit just jeans and a plain T-shirt. 

It was boring to say the least, nothing was happening in the city, until some thing caught my eye. Across the street from me was four people slumped on the ground looking hungry and tired, people and some heroes passing not sparing a glance at them. Squinting my blue eyes at them I could tell they were children, except for one who looked around my age.