[TW] How It All Began

Start from the beginning

"Siyeon!" The woman called out, her feet moving to catch up with the girl until the man stopped her in her tracks.

Bora quickly stood up, her legs bringing her out the room, and to the empty hallway. Her footsteps echoed throughout the hallway as she frantically searched for the missing girl.

She felt something click inside her brain. Soon enough, she found herself standing in front of a lone janitor closet. She silently pressed her ear on the door, and upon getting the answer she needed, she slowly knocked.

"Siyeon?" She whispered.

Bora heard sniffles coming from inside the room, signalling that Siyeon was indeed inside.

She turned the knob with a cautious hand to find that the door was unlocked.

"Siyeon, i'm coming in," She stated before going inside the room.

Her eyes scanned the dark room before spotting a lone figure.

Siyeon sat at the corner, her arms hugging her legs as she buried her head into her knees.

Bora slowly closed the door and locked it before making her way to the sobbing girl.

"Hey," She started, a frown on her face.

"Hey yourself," Siyeon sobbed,"I locked that,"

Bora stood in silence as she listened to the girl.

"What're you doing here, huh?" Siyeon hissed,"Here to make fun of me? Go on, I don't fucking care,"

Bora shook her head,"Siyeon, no,"

She then pursed her lips , proceeding to sit down beside the sobbing woman.

"I'm sorry," She began,"I couldn't understand why you were being rude and distant to everybody,"

"How the hell did you even find this place?" Siyeon sniffled.

"Because I go here to cry a lot," Bora smiled.

"Sympathizing with me are you?" Siyeon scoffed, shaking her head,"I don't need your sympathy,"

Bora paused for a moment,"You can tell me what's going on. I won't judge. I promise,"

"Just a bunch of shit going on with my divorced parents," Siyeon clicked her tongue,"Nothing important,"

"Parents too huh," Bora whispered as she chewed on her lip,"What happened?"

"Mom fucking cheated on dad," Siyeon sobbed,"Then they got divorced. And now, this,"

"It was bad," Siyeon gave a dry laugh,"They were verbally hurting each other,"

Bora sat in silence as she looked at the wolf's eyes.

"Now my family's broken," She added,"And shit keeps on piling up,"

"I'm sorry," Bora whispered.

"I don't need your pity,"

Bora shifted as she wrapped her arms around the girl. Patting her back as Siyeon started crying once again.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked in between sobs.

"Comforting you,"

"But why? You hate me,"

"Ssshhh,"

Siyeon, feeling defeated, leaned into the embrace. She thought that maybe...just maybe she could trust Bora.

It may be too quick but it seemed like Bora understood her.

It seemed like Bora was also a sad, empty person.

She cried and cried and cried until she could no longer, so she sat there in Bora's comforting arms.

"What happened to yours?" She managed to ask. Her eyes and lips were swollen and she was exhausted from all the crying.

"Gone," Bora sadly smiled,"Car crash,"

"Oh,"

"It's okay,"

Bora hummed as she closed her eyes.

"Wanna ditch?" Bora asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's ditch the remaining classes and go do something fun,"

"I'd want that,"

~~~

Ever since then, the two became close friends. Siyeon ran away from home and stayed at Bora's apartment. The tiny girl would always help her whenever she had nightmares about her parents.

Or nightmares that Bora left her for another friend.

Bora would always suggest the craziest of things, which led to Siyeon growing louder and louder as time passed by.

She still had that reserved side of her though.

Siyeon was deeply traumatized by her parents and so, she grew anxious of people she gets close with.

She was afraid that they might cheat on her in any way possible.

Everytime the word "cheating" or anything related to that was mentioned, the wolf would get much unwanted flashbacks and panic attacks.

But thankfully, Bora was there to help her.

While Siyeon lived with Bora, she found out how empty the girl was. Bora would often stare off into space.

They were just two peas in a pod with a funny start to their relationship.

Months passed and the two eventually fell for each other. Bora started dropping small hints in hopes of Siyeon actually noticing them. Although she grew frustrated and ended up telling Siyeon anyway.

The wolf was scared to commit, which Bora replied to that she can wait. And that whatever happens she won't leave her.

Nor cheat on her.

After a few weeks of thought, Siyeon agreed and the two started officially dating.

Siyeon always made sure to let the other girl feel her love, not just through words but also through actions. She made sure to pair her words with the necessary actions and Bora loved it.

Bora fell for it. It made her fall even more in love with Siyeon.

Siyeon swore to not let her future family experience what she experienced with her own parents.

Especially Bora. Not Bora.

The tiny girl turned an empty home into a loving home with just the two of them.

It was 4 years into their relationship when the two coincidentally proposed to each other at the same time.

It was fate, playing its tricks again. Since the two got married in a different country with big smiles on their faces.

And little did they know that there was surprise for them a few years after their marriage.