"What's her name?" Bora asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

"Yoohyeon," Siyeon replied,"And she's not like you,"

Bora nodded, unsure of what to say or ask next when Siyeon bid her farewell.

"Wait!" Bora called out, her voice a hoarse mess.

Siyeon turned around to look at the woman once again,"What do you want?"

"Can I have a hug?"

The wolf snorted,"A hug?" She shook her head in disbelief,"When you look like that?"

"Just one,"Bora insisted, a small smile on her lips,"It's okay even if you don't mean it,"

"I just want to feel your arms around me for once," She added.

Siyeon shook her head in disapproval,"A while ago you said that I shouldn't be talking to you because i'm seeing someone,"

"Now you want a hug from me?"

Bora stifled a laugh,"Sorry,"

As she apologized, she found her eyes admiring Siyeon's beautiful features. The bangs which perfectly framed her face, her slender figure, her piercing eyes and her pink lips.

"I just want one hug from you," Bora smiled,"Even if you don't mean it,"

Siyeon stared at her ex-wife, facial expression unreadable which caused Bora to purse her lips.

"No," Siyeon mercilessly replied,"Never,"

And with that, Bora has been left alone in the dark. She laughed to herself. How could she possibly think that Siyeon would even dare to give her a hug? She knew all too well that Siyeon hated her. No, she resented her.

After all, she was the reason why they split in the first place.

Bora walked back to her makeshift house and washed her hands free of the sticky substance. A sigh left her lips as she hugged herself. Her thoughts drifting to a smiling Phil and Siyeon.

She tightly wrapped her arms around herself as she felt her heart break into a million pieces.
She thought about the times when Siyeon would stop whatever she was doing whenever Bora felt sad. Siyeon would always pull the woman into a warm embrace as she softly patted her head while she mumbled soft "I love you"s.

Bora would always melt in her arms. And she missed it. She deeply missed it. She would often have dreams about being in Siyeon's arms once more. But of course, those were nothing but a dream.

Losing her appetite in the previous encounter, she sat infront of a nearby wall which was also her usual spot to beg. A small cardboard sat infront of her paired with a tin can.

And so Bora continued her lonely life. Her lonely life without her lover. Her lonely life without her son.

Her lonely life without Siyeon and Phil.

~~~

"Welcome back home mommy Si!" Phil exclaimed as he hugged Siyeon's leg.

"You're just in time for dinner," Yoohyeon stated, chuckling.

The family then ate in silence as Yoohyeon was keeping a close eye on Siyeon's pockets, waiting for her to pull her cigarette pack out.
She saw Siyeon's neutral expression from the corner of her eye as the latter poked on her food.

"Um," Yoohyeon began,"I have to make a trip to the studio tomorrow,"

"New designs?"

Yoohyeon nodded,"I'll get you both something when I get back!"