Chapter 28 Erika

The last 24 hours had been a whirlwind that somehow ended with Erika secretly dating her teacher...

She pulled the Tesla into the garage, leaving room in the space next to her for Stefan's monster sized jeep. They didn't want anyone seeing that he was at her house. The danger only made her heart rush with adrenaline. She got out and stepped out of the way as he parked next to her. Stefan whistled as he got out. The garage was full of Manon's car collection ranging from the tiffany blue Mclaren Erika was currently leaning against to a blacked out G wagon. She forgot how impressive it looked to other people as she had become used to it. 

"Manon loves to show off." She shrugged. 

"Now this," He leaned over her, placing a hand on the hood on either side. "is sexy."

"It's a rare model that she had custom painted..." She began to explain but his scent overtook her senses. 

"I wasn't talking about the McClarren." He leaned closer, his voice dropping to the same tone that drove her wild. God, I love his accent...

"Say Mclaren again and I'll let you kiss me on it." She taunted, dropping her tone to match his. Two can play at this game. 

"Mclaren" He repeated slowly, his accent clipping the end of the word and making her legs quiver.

Squeezing her thighs together, she bit his lip. "But then again, I might save it. Manon would kill me if I scratched the custom paint." 

"Oh you little..." He grinned, stepping back so she could hop off, a smirk pulling at her lips. She went in the house with Stefan close behind her and went straight to her room. She was feeling a bit gross and wanted a shower before Stefan got close enough to notice how oily her hair and gotten and god only knows what was going on with her mascara. 

Her room was exactly how she left it. The painting from a few nights ago still on the easel by the window and an empty wine glass on her nightstand. 

"Wow E, did you just paint this?" He stood next to it with his hands in his pockets. 

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep." She left him to go straight to the bathroom and turn on the shower. She used a rag to take off what was left of her makeup and began to get undressed. 

"I love the way you use watercolors to get that hazy effect for the city lights, really makes it feel...oh hello." Stefan wandered in before spotting her. 

"Stefan!" she scolded as she attempted to cover up. 

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were showering now." He chuckled, looking up at the ceiling to avoid looking at her. "You know, it's nothing I haven't seen already." 

"Yeah but, I wasn't expecting you." She stuttered. 

He shrugged in response as she snuck into the shower. The walls were all glass but the steam helped give some cover. The hot water immediately felt good but she couldn't ignore his presence that stayed where he was. 

"Can I help you?" 

"I uh, need your Netflix password?" He lied. She could see the outline of his body through the fogged glass. Bullshit he needed her password. 

She rolled her eyes and stuck her head out the door. "Would you like to join?" 

A huge grin spread across his face. For being older, he still acted like a boy sometimes. "Yeah, I do." She glared at him but laughed. 

"Fine but you can't look." She flipped on the second shower head and faced the far side, her back turned to the door. 

She heard the door open and shut then a curse as he entered the water. "You always shower with the water this bloody hot?" 

She looked over her shoulder and threw out a reply. He was struggling to turn the temperature down but she found herself struggling to look away. This was the first time she really got to see him naked. Muscles flexed over every inch of his body. Water dripped down his broad shoulders and down his perfectly sculpted back. Her yes followed the flow down to an ass only Michelangelo himself could have carved. He was massive but his skin was smooth and soft. His tattoos shined as they got wet, the stark black lines only complimenting the lines of his body. 

Holy shit was he perfect...