_________________________

Later that day

"Let me speak to him" I said into the phone. I got a phone call from the school telling me that javion was showing out and dj was trying to call him down but he didn't, This wasn't the first time javion got in trouble. "Yes" I heard him answer "why are you showing out for" I asked "because they were messing with dj and I didn't like it at all" javion was way older that dj, he was 9 and dj was 6. They weren't in the same grade but javion always watched over dj, especially when they go to the play ground to play.

"Next time you need to go tell a teacher that someone was messing with him" "I did ma but no one did anything, I watched them as they pushed dj on the ground he even has a messed up knee, and lip is scraped up" this wasn't the first time javion protected dj from bullies. I was the one that always went up there ,I never showed out or nun, I should have but I didn't. I didn't want dino to go up there cause he definitely would have showed out. It seem like they don't listen to me so I guess I got to let him do what he do. Every time I did they would say they would handle it but they never did.

"Okay I'm on my way to get y'all" I told him, then I said goodbye.

"Get up dino" I said as I tried to remove his hands from around me. "What happened" he asked as he sat up and stretch. "Javion got into some fight with sum boys because they were bullying dj" that man got up so quick, the quickest he ever moved since the incident. One thing he didn't play about was his babies, he would go to war for them and he make sure to let it be known to.

______________

"Damn slow down Dino they ain't going no where" I told him. He was a head of me walking all fast, I knew this wasn't finna turn out great. He had the meanest face ever, it even scared me.

I knew it wasn't finna be good "hello ho-" the front desk lady was speaking but Dino then cut her off. "Where my kids"he said aggressively "umm sir the-" that poor lady she looked scared. Dino was a big dude so of course i would be scared to. "I don't give a fuck I said where my kids" he raised his voice.

"Okay sir, I- I'm going to get them" she walked away nervously. Later coming back with the both of them,dj lip was fucked up plus his knee. It hurt my feelings to see my baby like that. I could tell he was crying, his eyes were so red. I was about to ask if he was okay but Dino spoke up talking to the principal "my wife let y'all slide plenty of time with this shit, if I have to come up here again about them kids fucking with my kids then I'm coming to raise hell and y'all ain't going to like that" he said in the most calmest way. Before they people can say anything we left.

The ride back to the house was silent , only thing that could be heard was Dj little sniffles. "Daddy I'm sorry" javion spoke.

"I'm not mad at you javion or dj. It just pis- makes me mad that they keep allowing this to happen" Dino said "okay daddy" before we went home we stopped and got the kids food then headed home. Soon as we did get home, we sat them up at the kitchen table then we went to our room. I watched as Dino moved around the room not really saying a word to me.

"Come here" I told him patting his side of the bed. He stopped what he was doing then came and laid on me hugging my body close to his. "You okay" he nodded "yeah I'm good, I just hate that they been allowing this shit to go on not helping him or nun, I probably would have been did all the folks wrong, I allow you to handle it but they still were fucking around, I think we should take them out" I sighed

"Yeah maybe your right we can look into that but untill then they will still be going to that school till we find a new one" I waited for a response but when I looked down he was half way asleep. "Oh hell nah get your big ass off of me" I said as I tried to get up.

"Chill Erica just lay with me" I shook my head no "nah I'm not sleepy" he started to laugh "now that's fucked up man, when you be sleepy and I don't, yo crazy ass still make me come in here and when I'm sleepy you want to run girl you better get your ass in this bed" "your kids are down stairs thoe" he got up off of me and walked to the living room I'm guessing.

"Now take your ass to bed" he said as he hugged my body. "But what about rylee" I said trying to still find away to get away. "Girl she with monae and you know damn well she ain't coming back" all I could do was laugh seeing how frustrated he was getting. But I was just messing with him thoe, he hates when I don't lay with him.

"You know what fuck it" he let me go turning his body away from me, I chuckled "okay imma stop playing now come on" I said as I throwed my leg over his body and cuddled up to him. "Nah move"' "you was crying about me not laying with you, you better go to sleep now" he tried to scoot over a little bit but I kept getting close to him, he got to the pony he gave up.

He later went back to sleep and I was up in my phone. I couldn't move for real cause his big arm was wrapped around my waist. "Aww my stinka look so cute" I talked to rylee "she look just like her big head dad" I smacked my lips "no the hell she don't" I snap.

"Yes she do Erica, she has all Dino looks" "see your talking crazy right now so imma have to call you later" Erica said causing monae to laugh "girl bye" she ended the call and then began to cuddle up with Dino "I wuvv you" I whispered in his ear then kissed his cheek. I might as well go to sleep.