"NOOOOO. Sel, I have to be here with you because you suck really badly. Really, really badly. Like, super bad."

"I GET IT. If I screw up, I screw up."

"Okay, but without my help, you wouldn't have made it to the part about the goar." The information about the goar was on the first level and it's easy to jack. (To people who don't have the game, google it bitches.)

"Fuck you bitch, just fuck you."

"Whoa Sel, I know I'm hot but I'm not lesbian." Sel gave me the finger and she walked back into the free hour room. I quickly checked the bottom left hand corner to see who our guards were and Lucian's name wasn't there. I wouldn't want Lucian and Sel to be in a room together in awkward silence while Sel ruins her chances with her bad gaming skills. My guard came next to me and he leaded me towards the therapy room. I didn't talk to him because he looked pissed. Lucian looked pissed before I spoke to him but, this guy just wasn't in the mood. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. I knew when we reached the door, I was going to suffer in this room. The guard knocked on the door, loud. After waiting on the guard's last knock, he opened the door. 

"I'm sorry Alex, Eve has asked for therapy today." I looked in the room and she had a smug grin on her face. Maybe to her this was "revenge". By therapy, it was a date and she got to go on a date with him, while I could be doing something where I wouldn't want to stab someone else. I couldn't see anything for more than 2 seconds because Adamant was blocking the door.

"Well that's fine by me. What can I do?"

"Well, you can do what Eve was going to do, sort out the library."

"Can't I just sit in the free hour room with Sel?"

"No. Lucky for you, today is the day the new books arrive. You need to sort them. And only read after your done. You can clean on your own, I know how you like to read on your own." Well, I'd rather have Sel try to win the game. 

"Cool, but I want to have Lucian as my guard, that way I could talk to him there."

"Whatever. Remus, call Lucian and tell him to come here. You have to do whatever Lucian is doing now." Remus. His name was Remus. Remus Lupin, from Harry Potter. The werewolf, not vampire, werewolf. But this guy was a vampire. 

"Yes my lord." He said in a gruff voice. He walked in vampire speed so he would be back in less than a minute. Not run, but walk. I could clearly see him walking. But normal people can't see that right? I mean, it would have been to fast for my human eyes, right? I blinked quickly a couple of times and adjusted my eyes. 

"Are you mad?" Adamant asked, watching my reaction curiously. 

"Why should I be mad?"

"Because Eve stole your spot in therapy."

"I told you it's fine by me. I really don't care." This time I watched his reaction. He looked upset but he brushed it off quickly. I was wondering why he didn't go back in with Eve, probably to keep an eye out on me and make sure I didn't escape. Lucian arrived quickly, his speed blowing my fringe out of my eyes. My fringe got back to it's original spot, hiding my left eye from view.

"Yes, my lord?" Wow, that just felt weird coming out of Lucian's mouth. I always got the impression that Lucian hated Adamant. But the way Lucian said it, it sounded like respect but also like he really didn't care what Adamant wanted. 

"You will have to escort Alex to the library and stay there till dinner. I'm sorry." Adamant smirked while bossing Lucian around. 

Lucian being the smart ass he is, had to respond to his snide comment. "Great, me and you... alone in a library." He turned his head towards me and winked at me. His head was in a great angle, he winked at me and made sure that Adamant could see. "Will we be alone my lord?" I tried to hold in my laughter as best as I could.