Crazy 5- Midnight Escape

My friend called me Babez in math class and she forgot my new nick- name the next day. It is annoying to me so I've decided that is what Adamant will call Alex. This chapter isn't that long.

Wow, more people are starting to read this story. To my new readers, I love you! Wait, you don't love me? AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :'( I still love you. Wait, come back! Stop running. Don't go to the police! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. (don't tell them but I don't know where they live yet.)

YET.

YET.

YET. Sorry I creeped you out.

And here's one of my favourite quotes, not that anyone cares. I thought it would relate to this book.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

What do you think is behind the green door? It's a good thing, well a great thing. Thanks to xxMidnightxx4 for the amazing cover! This chapter is dedicated for you! Anyways, here's The Asylum. XxX

"Adam move over, your taking up all the space again." I say sleepily with my eyes closed. He would always sneak into my room and sleep in my bed, and it's not what you think. Just SLEEP. When he was in my bed, I would always sleep better. Still no dreams but I fell asleep longer. "Move over Adam." Then I felt a cold, flat surface on my hand. He always felt hot. I shot straight up and turned my head to my right side. It was the wall. Then I remembered what happened. Fuck.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I looked at Sel's bed and I was surprised to see she was there, snoring quietly.

I dragged my butt to the door. "What the hell do you want?"

"Just checking to see if you were okay. Adamant asked me to check, since you are awake now."

"Lucian, I'm fine, thanks. And why couldn't he check up on me himself?"

"He thought you didn't want to see him." Well, that was true. "Do you need anything?"

"No. I'm fine." And on cue, my stomach rumbled like an earthquake. I checked Sel and she was still asleep. Who could still be asleep after all that noise?

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand and we were jogging down the hallway.

"Where are you taking me? What time is it?"

"Shh. I'm taking you to the kitchen. We're not supposed to be there so hurry up and stuff your face, I'll stand guard. It's 3:00am."

"Thanks." And my stomach rumbled again, not as loud as last time, but loud enough to make Lucian laugh.

"No problem." We went into the dinning room and walked through some double doors. There were little stations around the room. They were like on those chef reality shows. We walked through even more double doors. We arrived at this huge kitchen. This could be the head cook's kitchen. There was food everywhere! Well, this is a kitchen so it might explain all the food. "Adamant asked me to bring the food to you, if you were hungry. He said he'll check in 5 minutes and the security guards know I wouldn't let anyone escape." He winked at me. "You have less than 4 minutes to stuff your face. You know, there's extra food in the refrigerator, so check it out." He lowered his voice at the last part. I nodded and he used his vampire speed to exit the room.

I didn't waste anytime. Sure the kitchen was amazing but, I was hungry and I didn't have time to stare at every little thing. I checked the cupboard. I wasn't gonna make a meal so a snack was the best thing to have. I needed chocolate. I haven't gone this long without it. I took a deep breath and scanned the kitchen. I opened the huge refrigerator and scanned it. I came across a bag of apples. They remind me of that day. I sighed deeply. I thought about eating an apple but I couldn't. It reminded me of Adam. There were 5 apples there. I saw a brown thing behind the apples. The camera was right behind me and I knew this wasn't another apple. I faked getting an apple and I saw that it was an escape tunnel. Why would Lucian do this for me? Where does it lead? Is this tunnel good or bad? So many questions.