A lot has happened.

Started writing this on May 25, 2020.  Finished and Published July 6, 2020 

Still staying home, still trying to stay safe and keeping positive thoughts. Because now I have a lot more on my mind then the upcoming book release that I will be announcing the releases date soon. More then ever I want to make this dream come true since God is blessing me with another dream I have had for years and beyond any other dream. in the past few years, I actually came to terms that this one would never happen and concentrate on other dreams and goals, giving all my love to the people in my life and really seeing that I didn't need this dream to come true to define who I am as a person and a woman. 

After all that, I started relaxing and looking at my future differently and seeing it will still be just as beautiful. 

Well. . . Some dreams don't come true, and that's alright while others just take longer than we would wish. 

And now I'm doing everything that I can on my end to make this dream come true to keep growing and developing strong and healthy. 

I'm pregnant. 

This is my baby at 14 weeks and 4 days

This is my baby at 14 weeks and 4 days. I'm not 21 weeks and 4 for days. I Will be finding out what I'm having tomorrow -- well the doctor will be and I will get a secret card to give to my mom. We are having a gender reveal party, but Just with me, my husband, and the family members we live with. I'm not about to invite a bunch of people over. The numbers for COVID 19 are rising in my state.