The Parents

Zach's POV -
We eventually got off the plane after taxiing for what seemed like forever and quickly got through everything we had to; such as customs. We managed to do it quick as I know this airport like the back of my hand. Although had to wait a while to get our luggage, I'm just glad we got it in the end because I've lost my luggage before, which was not a good experience.

Overall, the airport is a small one so didn't take long at all to get to the outside world. However me and Liam had to wait at least a half hour for my parents to arrive, they were stuck in traffic apparently.

Seeing my parents after so long was nice, I sort of missed them as I used to see them quite often. I had realised my brother wasn't there and then, out of the car he jumped out and ran to hug me which surprised me as he isn't the sort of person to do that. We've always said he's the 'badass' of the family much to his delight, I'm sure, but it's true. He's a 14 year old boy, what do you expect.

In the moment of seeing my family I forgot about Liam. So I introduced him to everyone personally.
'Mom, Dad, this is Liam, the sweetest guy I have ever met. I hope you will love him as much as I do because I know this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.'

Liam's POV -

Once Zach's family arrived at the airport he introduced me to them in probably the sweetest way, he's a sweet guy though. At that I blushed, slightly embarrassing myself as it's my first time meeting them and especially his younger brother. I was sceptical on how a 14 year old boy would act about his older brother being gay but he seems like a nice kid, no matter what Zach tells me.

We had spent around ten minutes talking before we got in the car that was taking us to a hotel as Zach, for some reason, wanted stay at one which I chose not to question about.

We are staying at a 5 star hotel, (we're splitting the cost) myself and Zach are very excited. Zach's family brought us up to our room and left soon after but while his parents were looking around the place me and his brother started talking, not about anything serious, his brother said that when he turns 18 in four years that he is going to get a full sleeve tattoo, I wanted to ask more but they seemed to be in a rush to get off.

Me and Zach went back down with them and waved them down the road just to go back to our room again..

-

Author's Note

-

Hi,

Uhm, not much to say other than the fact that I'm sorry. XD

Honestly had no inspiration to write especially with school. Ugh.

So sorry again and I'll upload tomorrow hopefully 😁

As always commenting is appreciated and voting !

-