Spilling The Beans (Part One)

Zach's POV -

I've been so wrapped up in spending time with Liam I forgot that we are going to have to go to Seattle in two weeks for PAX! Since the Cube guys don't know about me and Liam, we are going to tell them about us before PAX so we don't have to confront them in person. Also, not everyone will be at PAX like Stacy and Mitchell (Straub, not to be confused with MrMitch).

Liam and I are quite nervous to tell everyone to be honest, we're only scared of the reaction they might have. With Devon being pansexual it's given us a boost of confidence, although Devon isn't out with someone else on The Cube.

We're just going to tell them today as there is no point in waiting any longer.

"Hey, babe, you wanna tell them now or wait an hour or so?"

"Nah, tell 'em now to get it over and done with." Liam looks at me with a smile that says 'everything will be fine'.

Liam's POV -

"I'll go on TeamSpeak and go in a public call, you can text everyone to get on if you want," Zach is more worried than I am but I ensured him that everything is going to be okay.

-

Authors Note

-

That ending though ;)

Bet you're all nervously waiting for the turnout!

Sorry if this is a bit short, it was wayyy to long so I had to cut it down but I hope it's not too short!

Also leave some comments, request etc. I love reading them and will try to reply to as many as I can!

-