The Legend

It's been 300 years since the great war brought the universe and its galaxies together.
It all began when an army of destructive droids, lead by an unknown commander, attacked planets of every galaxy. Turning the strong planets into resourceful allies, to fight back; yet weak ones, unprotected, were turned to ruin. And as the alliances of each galaxy began to believe the droids were losing in number, multitudes of more advanced mechanisms would take the battlefield.
The alliances weakened, destroyed, or even cutoff; knew if the battle would continue, the universe would be no more.
Planets in galaxies not yet reached by the war were urged take precautions and help to find the source of the army.
With little luck, traces were found. The droids had a pattern not common to be done in most places of the galaxies.
The droids were found to be invading the planets and draining them of their resources. From oil drills to mining for precious material, the planets were left to ashes.
With continuous research the alliances received word the source could be coming from an unsuspecting and less advanced galaxy. A planet which dwelled 3 orbits from its Sun.
Within the Milky Way, the Earth was found to be surrounded with a mass of these riches, hidden across its galaxy. Droid commands as far as the eye could see.
With war greatly endangering the universe, the alliance had no choice but to make a grave decision.
Forces upon forces arrived from many galaxies to surround and be rid of the destructive army.
Offensive manuvers were on constant runs. Ships swooped in, putting armies on enemy ground.
And as attacks were made, those on land who surrendered or were considered innocent were spared.
As the war came crashing to an end, the droids all came down to a immediate stop. The war had ended, but the planet was left now uninhabitable and in ruin. The alliance and survivors of Earth made peace, and were relocated throughout the galaxies as a gift from the alliance for loss of their home.
Upon the end of the great war, the alliance agreed to stay unified and never separate, so that no forces could ever threaten the universe again. And that all planets under the help of the alliance should not enter the now forbidden galaxy.