𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝!

· ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 

"Miss Samantha... you can't be serious about- fleeing the Sellado Estate for good, right?!"

The dark-haired girl looked the Maid in her eyes, the Maid that had taken care of her since she was a child.

"... I'm afraid I am, Ivy." She replied, a gloomy expression taking over her face. It's not like she disliked everyone in her family... especially not those who were always kind to her even though she didn't have a vision like majority of her family.

"B-But-!"

"I've already made my decision. There is no changing my mind."

"He's going to... hunt you down-" The Maid pleaded, warning her again of what would happen if Sam fled.

"Then let him." She replied, with a stern tone.

She turned around from looking out the window of her bedroom, her long and frilly gown swaying with her body movements. It was a long emerald green dress with tons of frill and lace, a dress of the style she was forced to wear daily.

Green was the color of the Sellado Household, representing wealth and abundance, while also showcasing the perfectionistic, analytical, conceptual, cool, calm, inventive and logical side of the whole household.

While this may be a few reasons for the choice of hue, Sam however, knows the true meaning of this color choice. 

It stood for the wealth, envy, and greed of the Leader of the entire house, her father, Igor Sellado. The exact reason she was deciding to runaway from this damned estate.

"I know... this is the boldest move I've ever made, but I won't put up with this household for any longer... I truly don't think I can if I tried." she spoke, smiling at her maid.

"... There is no stopping you, is there?" The maid asked, a saddened expression coming to her face.

"I'm afraid not."

The Maid clasped her hands together, looking down. "T-Then... please, allow me to at least assist you... please, My Lady."

Sam smiled as she placed her hand on the Maid's shoulder. Nodding in a approval. "Very well." she agreed. She then handed the Maid a small piece of paper. A list.

"Take this, it's a list of the things I need gathered preferably before dusk. I'll be heading off to finish a few things around the estate... and also take back what is mine to begin with." She said, her hands returning to her sides.

"Food, water canteen, clothing for all types of weather, an umbrella. All have to be arranged in a spacious yet subtle backpack... Right away, My Lady!" The Maid exclaimed, bowing before quickly leaving the bedroom to begin preparing Sam's supplies.

The girl smiled as she watched her maid leave the room.

It makes me sad... that I must leave her behind. 

But it's my best choice to leave.

Sam then left her room as well, entering the long corridor where her older brothers, sisters, and elders slept. 

It was around noon, so most of them were out training or frolicking about in towns and the nearby cities.

As usual... she had been denied to join them for training once again. There was nothing she could do.