Chapter 1 Revised

"Are you done packing?" Jessica my step mother ask.

"No why, the fuck do care--oh, wait I know you are just anxious to see me leave so you can have more room to fuck my dad or for new clothes and your fake breast?" I retorted I fucling hate this bitch, she has been a leech since she married my dad. This bitch has magical pu$$y juice that put my dad under a spell. Waisting all his money and time on the money hungry bitxh. Don't get me wrong I give her props, her pussy can keep a man.

"I just wanted to go out shopping with you after all this is you are leaving in a couple of days."

"Cut the bullsh!t I know dad sent you, now get the fuck out my face."

She huffed and sayshayed away.

Then my phone buzzed notifying me I had a text message; it was Cheryl my best bitch and my R.O.D.

€I'm downstairs

I grabbed my ankle booties and my phone and headed downstairs. "Where are you going?" My dad asked.

"Out." I said nonchalantly.

As soon as I hoped in the passenger seat of Cheryl car the music blasted in my ears. My dad came out the house and so I hurried Cheryl to leave the parking lot before he tries to talk to me about some bullshit, that I don't want to hear.

I turned down the music, "Did the party start yet?"

"No it starts at nine-- so did you finish packing?"

"Not really, I needed to rush out that fucking house. She is so annoying."

"She isn't that bad your over exaggerating."

"She keeps trying to be my friend l, probably trying to become instagram models with me or something."

"Anyways I'm leaving tomorrow at five."

"A.M or P.M" I said trying to hide the fact that I might cry because I going to miss my best friend like crazy. She is going to Cambridge and I stick going to Community College in this lowlife town.

"A.M"

It stayed silent for a while I was fucking angry and I didn't now what to say or do this was our last night together and all I wanted to do was cry, scream or fight someone.

"Talk to me..."

"What do you want me to say? You're leaving me."

"Come on don't be like that."

"Cher I don't want to talk about this right now I just want to get drunk."
She sighed and Let it go. We reached our friend's party but she wasn't my friend she was more of Cheryl's friend. I did beat her ass once because she talk too much s*** but she did always throw a bomb ass party. Which I was not invited to but still what the f*** is she going to do? Throw me out-- I sure wish you would try. I was no karate kid but I did throw bitches around, I can admit it I'm a hot head. I love to fight I always get myself into fights. Girls will come to me for different reasons probably f*** her boyfriend well I just started because I assumed she talked s***.

We walked into the party and it was packed and soon enough I found myself to the alcohol table I needed to get f***** up I have way too much on my f****** mind. So I began to take shots of vodka, I'm on my 15th shot, she pulled me away from the table.

"You just came--- slow down"

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from her and poured myself a cup of Ciroc. The music was loud the lights were dimmed began to dance in the random guy and his hands were all over me, he leaned in to kiss me and I obliged his mouth tasted like beer who am I to complain. It's not like I'm going to remember who the f*** he is tomorrow morning not to mention I have a cup of alcohol. Dance and grind on him until once again Cheryl found me and pulled me. " why are you dancing with him?"

" What are you talking about this is a party with us as opposed to dance on; a horse?" I slurred.

" That was Nathan your ex you told me you was not going to see him anymore the f*** are you dancing on him."

"Shut up I didn't realize it was him, relax. Dance with me!"

"You're drunk."

"Yeah so..."

"You can't drink away your problems."

"Oh yeah! Watch me." I walked away from her. What the hell she think she is?

Above is a pic of Caleb a future character.