Prologue

It was a normal day for Lín Qǐqiáng the birds were chirping, children playing tag and people talking loudly. He was wandering around looking at the things that other mankind's were selling. However, he was thinking about visiting his grandfather's property, he struggled to get out of the crowded areas.

After he got out of the crowd he took in a deep breath of fresh air. He began to walk out of the village, he really loved how the warm breeze was hitting his face and making his long hair floating in the air gradually.

He eventually got to his grandfather's cottage, he glowed a big smile as he looks at the cottage as he thought of all the good memories when he was a child, he sighed once again.

He steps into the building almost everything looked similar to how he left it in his past years.

All of sudden he notices a random wooden box moving, he gets slowly closer to it he takes the lid off the wooden box. His eyes widened in shock he couldn't believe what he saw.

It was a young short individual in the box.

Lìn Qǐqiáng was startled he didn't know what to do, Lìn Qǐqiáng lets go of the wooden lid, that made a loud thud. The youngster wakes up by the disturbing sound.

Lìn Qǐqiáng has a jump scare and falls down. The unfamiliar person looks at him with a frightened gaze.