🔞🔥Julian x Self Insert (NSFW)

Authors note: this is a self insert with my Arcana apprentice Wolfgang, feel free to replace his name while reading for your enjoyment but this is a mxm fic, so the arrangement of body parts might be different :3

~~

Julian kicked off his boots and laid down onto the king sized mattress, fabrics of different colors and materials enveloping him. Wolfgang was out of the shop, inviting Julian to stay a while for the time the magician was out gathering materials. Julian let the exotic draperies cushion him, Wolfgang's familiar jasmine-cinnamon scent wafting around him as he turned onto his side, bringing the sheets to his nose, breathing in. He sighed, his shoulders seeming to untense as comfort spread throughout his rather lanky body. Oh, Wolfgang... the doctor thought to himself, longing for the magician to return back soon, wanting to be able to hold him for himself, wanting to feel Wolfgang's fingers through his hair and hear his heartbeat thrum through his chest. Julian closed his eyes, taking another deep breath in, shuddering as he exhaled into the fabric. A soft noise escaped him as he pressed his legs together, heat spreading throughout him as he needily grabbed at the fabrics, wanting Wolfgang's scent to be all over him it seemed. His brows curved upwards, and he sighed, stiffening as he felt something prod his legs.

He looked down, red lighting up his cheeks and ears, even down to his shoulders. "Oh, pity me..." he whimpered as he noticed his hard on through the stressed material of his pants. He took a shaky breath, slipping his pants down and timidly wrapping his hand around his length, beginning to stroke up and down. He let out another noise, pushing his face into the luxurious fabrics of Wolfgang's bed, Julians legs pressing together bashfully, almost shamefully as he worked his shaft. "Oh...Wolfgang...~" he moaned into the blankets, his hips pulsing back and forth into his hand. He swallowed hard, moving his other hand down. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth and ran his hand up his crease, a soft shudder and gasp escaping his throat.

Slowly, he pushed a finger in, fighting back a whimper as he slowly pumped it in and out, his hips rocking back and forth in tempo, his other hand still stroking his length as the doctor pleasured himself. "Wolfgang..!~" he moaned in a shallow whine, adding another finger as he continued to pump digits into himself. He buried his face shamefully into the many assorted pillows onto the young magician's bed, muffling his moans as he carefully sped up. His legs twitched, and his body shuddered here and there, when --

Ring!~, the shop bell jingled, announcing the arrival of someone. "Julian!" It was Wolfgang's sweet voice. Julian laid there, frozen for a moment, but only when he heard footsteps trot up the stairs did he posture up in the bed, removing his hands from where they were caressing his body. He quickly went to gather himself back up, but the bedroom door swung open and in the frame of the opening stood Wolfgang, a surprised look on his face. "Am I interrupting?" he asked, faint blush on his cheeks as he stepped into the room.

Julian stammered for a moment.
"W-Wolfgang-! I-I um..!" he sputtered, only stopping when Wolfgang stepped closer, getting a better look.

"Well...looks like someone has been up to something, haven't you doctor?" He snickered playfully, setting his bag down and sliding his shoes off. Julian swallowed and watched with a sort of fearful gaze as Wolfgang stepped closer. The doctor leaned back onto his elbows as Wolfgang crawled onto the mattress, caressing Julian's thigh which sent a shiver up the doctor's spine. "What's this?~" Wolfgang purred as he pushed Julian's legs open, observing his hard on standing proudly. Julian let out a strained, embarrassed, ashamed noise as the magician slowly caressed his length.

"Wolfg-gang..." Julian whimpered, falling onto his back, his hands snaking down his body.

"Ah ah, I want your hands on the bed." Wolfgang murmured to him, smirking as Julian's hands obediently planted on the bed, fisting the sheets firmly. Wolfgang shifted upwards, licking a long line up Julian's torso, feeling his body lean upwards and follow the magician's tongue. Stopping at his nipple, Wolfgang licked the nub of it, catching it in his teeth gently before pressing hot, wet kisses down the doctor's body, his sly hands pulling off Julian's billowy shirt, running down and stopping at his waist. "Do you feel that?" He whispered against Julian's skin, his eyes peering up at him. "Do you feel your body leaning into me?~" He smirked, running his sharp canines along his lower abdomen, succeeding in getting a desperate whimper out of the doctor.