2-Unaccustomed.

Paul insisted that he and his friends take me back to their place, I trusted Paul with my life so I accepted the offer. One of them were particularly intimidating, his platinum blonde hair glistened under the moonlight and his eyes bore holes into my soul as he stared at me with intensity.

We ventured across the beach and up onto the pulsating boardwalk, the bright lights here made it easy to unmask the other men with more detail. There was a handsome brunette, his dark glossy locks framed his tanned skin nicely, he had mysterious eyes and a calm aura about him. Another enticing gentleman stood before me with wild messy blonde hair, he was a stoner but still packed with energy. Then my eyes met him, for a moment I believed I was seeing an angel and that those were my final moments on the beach before he carried me into afterlife, his eyes glistened like the roaring ocean and his blonde curls shined like honey. And finally, I saw the creature with the platinum blonde hair that only intensified under the blistering lights of the boardwalk, his blue eyes were cold and lifeless.

We approached four glamorous  motorcycles, each boy found their own perch, my eyes followed the angelic specimen, he was captivating to me.

"Candice leave him alone, he has a girlfriend" Paul said smirking as i felt the pressure he applied on my wrist as he pulled me towards him and hauled me onto the back of his bike.

"No I don't" he winked at me. I could feel myself blush slightly before finally coming out of my trance.

The boys revved their engines and shot down the dusty road, hauling ass onto the beach and into the forest. Though I sensed danger, I trusted that my best friend would keep me out of harms way, I prayed that he still possessed the same love he had for me when he was still at home.

The cool air whipped at my sensitive skin, I closed my eyes and let the journey become a magic ride, it felt like flying when you couldn't see. The fear of not knowing and the joy of the moment combined into a perfect elixir. Soon he trees disappeared behind us and we were on flat land, now I could hear the beckoning of the ocean, the boys slowed until their engines finally cut.
The boys led me to an old battered staircase, you could tell that the steps had been beaten by the sea for many years. It led to the entrance of a cave, i gave them the benefit of the doubt because surely they did not live in a cave. They led me inside and my adventurous self followed suit, it opened into a large Living area, it was dingy and grungy but everything had its place. A large fountain stood in the centre of the room, a stereo sat on the edge of it, Paul immediately ran over to it and it began to play our song, our hands entwined and we danced around together.

"So, I do believe you haven't told me your names." I said panting a little from dancing.

"David." He told me, he was calmer and ,ore collected than the others but his eyes struck fear I'm me.

"Dwayne." The mysterious creature replied.

"Marko." He said pushing his long blonde locks out of his way, a cheerful smile grew across his face. After this, I watched as all the boys took seats around the room.

"Candice, come sit with me" Marko smirked.

"There's no room darling?" I said.

"On my lap" he sat patting his legs.

I rolled my eyes and he managed  to help me squeeze in beside him. I began to get a tingling feeling inside of me, I  could feel a different aura about the boys, sometching I felt from that first moment on the beach, there's something different about them, something sinister, harbouring demonic energy. I pushed these feelings aside as I put all my trust and faith into Paul.

"This place is odd isn't it" I said kindly looking about the place.

"Sorry guys, Candice has grown up in an upper-class household, her parents are immensely rich" Paul explained. "Born with a silver spoon in her mouth people at school used to say"

"Explains the way she acts and speaks" Marko said. I scrunched up my nose in disgust for a second at their comments.

To endeavour, I thought I should indulge into my life and background to explain. Paul and I both come from the 'elites', but I upheld our standards for the most part, I had long silky blonde hair, inviting blue eyes and a beautiful tan from the summer we were experiencing. Before I came here I was living with my aunt for a short time because we decided that for my final year before college, we would explore as much of the US as possible, I told my aunt I wanted to explore a few places on my own and I would meet up with her a few cities across. I had met Paul when we were very young, our parents were friends but the bond only intensified when we both started to go to the same school, we began to spend every single day together without fail from that point. Paul looked out for me like an older brother, and from there the most beautiful bond I could have imagined was created, things started to struggle more for Paul when he came into in punk phase, his parents disapproved as he was supposed to continue their business and reputation, his punk phase seemed to continue to last and then after this he ran, with no explanation, he left me, alone.

"Marko go grab some food?" David asked but looking in my direction. He stared at me smirking. Marko was another that made me feel safe, though I didn't know him, his charm and aura settled me, when he left my eyes diverted directly to Paul, my anchor.