Aliens and Bad men

It's early the next day and mom and dad are out getting things for the garden, brother is still sleeping and I'm finishing my bagel as my brother comes down on the phone to his friend Miles and drinks out of the milk bottle. Looks like I'm not having anything with milk in for a while.

That is before he drops it and shouts about his car being stolen again. Knowing I'm not meant to be in the house alone I try to follow on my skateboard but am too slow but find them again not too long after in a junkyard where brother is getting attacked by a scared looking metal person that pulls his pants down.

Tackling the metal person I hold them around their arms and wrap my legs around theirs. They try to struggle but my grip is tight and they cannot escape. "Shhh. Calm down. I know your scared but is you calm down and stop attacking my brother then I can let you go. What's your name?"

They just keep panting in the beginnings of a panic attack. Thinking of something I dig my fingers into some exposed wires, making him jolt around, head spinning to me as I release the pressure. "Breath with me. In for 4 seconds. Hold for 6 seconds. Out for 8 seconds."

This happens till they are calm. "Alright. Can you tell me your name now and what gender you are now?"

He nods and rasps out. "I'm Frenzy and I'm a Mech." Smiling gently at him I nod.

"My name is Elaina and I'm a girl. Are you going to keep attacking my brother if I let you go?" I ask and he shakes his head quickly so I slowly relax my hold and he stands up, offering a hand to me. "Thank you Frenzy."

He smiles at me and transforms into a laptop that I pick up and place in my bag next to my iPad. Then I grab my skateboard and walk over to where my brother and Mikaela are waiting in the other transforming person.

I go into the back and the seatbelt slips over me by itself making me smile and tap the seat in thanks. "So what's your name?" I ask them as they begin to drive somewhere.

Then the radio turns on and replies in my own voice. "Bumblebee." So I got his name right.

We go through a tunnel where Mikaela insults Bee's car mode and kick them two out doing a wheelie and then there is a strange sound before I an tossed around a bit and I land into the passenger seat and notice the he had changed into a newer model of the same car. "I liked your old mode but this is even better Bee!"

"Thank you little lady." He says through the radio making me giggle and pull my bag closer to my body as Sam gets into the driver's seat and Mikaela in the back.

Smiling the sun is almost set and we come to a place where we see what looks like meteors crash down to earth. Bumblebee then takes us to an alleyway where we all get out as I keep my bag close to my chest, trying to keep Frenzy safe.

4 more cars drive into the alleyway and stop for a few second before beginning to transform into 4 very large robots.

"Samuel James Witwicky and Elaina Witwicky, descends of Archibald Witwicky?" The tallest one asked he was blue semi truck with red flames. Me and brother just nod as I move closer to him. Out of all the humans here he is the weakest of us.

"My name is Optimas Prime and we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." He continues and the yellow and red bot who was an ambulance spoke up.

"But you can call us Autobots for short." At this the Leader nodded.

"What's cracking little bitches?" A silver one that was a flashy car says as he does a flip and lands on the top of a car, crushing it. Poor car.

"My First Lieutenant, designation Jazz." Optimus introduced.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz exclaims as he crosses his arms.