New car and the Po-Po.

Driving with dad is fun and so is getting big brother from school. His school is so big and busy! I'm glad I'm homeschooled and do work on my computers instead of being in small stuffy classrooms with lots of smelly older kids and a boring teacher.

Soon brother comes running shouting that he has an A- and that it was still and A. If brother got 3 A's and Two thousand dollars then he gets a car that he says he'll take me driving in over the summer. Dad agrees that it is an A so big brother gets his car and I get car rides!

"Yaay!" I cheer from the back as brother turns round in the seat to face me.

"You wanna come with me on the way home?" Brother asks as I bounce up and down in my seat.

"Yeah! Yeah! I wanna go with brother in his new car! Can I dad?! Pleeeeeeaaaaassse!" I beg and direct my face to the mirror I know he looks at me through and sighs.

"Alright. But you better be careful." He warns and I smile happily. I'm finally riding with brother in his new car.

Dad pulls into a used car dealer-sip? slip? Uhh... shop. An outdoor used car shop.

The place itself makes the poor cars look like they're ready for the scrap but maybe brother will find a good car here.

Getting out I wander around a bit as dad and brother talk to the strange fat man that has the runs or something like that.

Looking around I see a nice yellow car with racing stripes next to an ugly yellow beetle. The car looks like a Bumblebee. "Big brother! Come look at this one!"

Brother and dad come with the fat man to look at the Bumblebee and big brother likes it, saying it feels good.

"5 grand." Fat man says, holding up 5 fingers. He's greedy and I don't like him.

"It looks like a Bumblebee." I say to brother as he sits me on his lap and I clear some dirt from the steering wheel to see a strange face.

"No, sorry. Not paying over 4." Dad replies and fat man pulls me off brothers lap making me stumble and fall, scraping my left knee making it bleed a small bit.

Looking up at fat man I go up to him as he tries so get brother out of the car. Getting into my stance Dad and brother say my name but I've already started and I roundhouse him on the back of his left knee. Hard. "Jerk!"

With that I storm to the back of the car, glaring at fat man and occasionally looking down at my injured knee. It ripped right through my leggings. He deserved that.

Fat man stumbled up and began to laugh weirdly. "I like her. She's got spunk. Sorry little girl, did you want this car too?"

Scowling at him I march over. Not happy at all and both dad and brother can see it so they stay back.

"You were kicked because when you dropped me from my brothers lap you made me fall and not only make a hole in my pants but make me bleed!" I shout at fat man, startling him as I point to my leg and continue. "Your also stupid, fat, mean, nasty, rude and above all you are a greedy man with the runs!"

As I say that I stomp back over dad's car and sit in the back again. Dad and brother let me as they know that if they try to stop me they will probably get shouted at too.

Suddenly there was a sound that hurt to hear and breaks most of the car windows as I hear fat man shout. "4 grand."

When dad comes back over he speaks up. "Congrats on the kick. I know I'm not the only one that wanted to do that now. Sam's waiting for you in his car or Bumblebee as you called him." Smiling happily I hug dad as I run to brother's new car, ignoring the sting from my knee.

Brother picks me up and places me in the back where there's only one working seatbelt. "What are you calling your car brother?"

"Well... uh... you already came up with an amazing name for him." Brother nods as he follows dad back home. "His name is Bumblebee."

The radio then comes on randomly saying "wonderful" before turning off making us look at it strangely.

Thankfully nothing else happens on the way back home and as brother gets ready for a party at the lake I go upstairs to the attic where my room is and pull out my school laptop and begin to do work that's due in 3 months time. I'm ahead of most that do this course and am already 2 years ahead of anyone else my age.

Not long later mum calls me down to eat and I have a salad, some sandwiches, an apple and a bit of cheesecake for dessert. Once finished I put the plates in the sink and go back upstairs and check the time 6:49.

Having time I pick up my grey iPad and begin to read some stories, fanfiction and ebooks. It came to 9:07 when I checked the time next so I go have a shower, cleaning my knee properly, change into some fluffy pyjama and go to bed.

______________________________

I'm woken up at 5 in the morning to go and get Sam from the PoPo with dad. I'm too tired to think why with a blanket around my shoulders, still in my fluffy black pyjamas and grey slipper boots.

Thankfully I have my iPad and play a painting by numbers game but am falling asleep during it as a nice looking police woman comes towards us. "Would either of you like a hot drink? Tea? Coffee?"

"Coffee please. Black, one sugar." Dad requests and she nods looking at me.

"Do you have any hot chocolate?" I ask through a yawn.

"Yes we do. Just wait a few moments and I'll get them for you." With that she leaves and with new hope I finally finish the picture as the lady comes back with a coffee for dad and hot cocoa for me.

Not too long later we get called into a room with 3 police men and brother as I hold something hard in my hand. Marching up to my brother I hit him on the head with what I'm holding. A wooden gavel.

Everyone laughs as I glare at him and steal someone's swivel chair grumpily crossing my arms, still holding the gavel.

Then the man in the middle speaks up. "Just stood up. Wow." He goes hands a cup thing to brother and a plastic bag. "Time to fill her up. No drippy drippy." Brother takes them and looks at him strangely as he continues. "What you rolling. Whippets? Goodballs?"

"No I'm not on any drugs." Brother says and places the stuff beside him. No one notices that I take the plastic container.

The man then holds up Mojo's pain pills. "Found them in your pocket. Mo-jo. That what the kids call it these days. Gonna have a lill bit of Mo-jo." He makes wired hand movements and such as he does it.

"Those are the little rat dog's pain medicine. Annoying little chihuahua thing that broke it's front left paw." I say and I fiddle with the gavel wondering who to use it on next. Maybe the lead guy, he's getting almost as annoying as Mojo.

The man then notices how Brother's gaze flickers to the gun in the holster. And gets up in his face. Ok. No he's getting hit by the gavel.

"You eyeing my piece fifty cent? You wanna go I'll-" he is cut off by being hit in the nuts. Hard by a wooden gavel.

"Don't threaten my brother or it will be your downfall." I say and sit back onto the chair with everyone trying not to laugh.

Brother leans closer to the man and says in a low voice. "Are you on drugs?"

Smiling I throw the plastic cup and it hits the man on the head. "No drippy drippy."

At that everyone bursts out laughing.

It doesn't take long for everything to calm down and Brother was let off with just 100 dollar fine and Dad brought me back home in his car and I went downstairs to the basement to practice my Jujutsu fighting technique and let off some steam.