Chapter (31): Double Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"He just missed his friends and teachers"

"Maybe you are right. So what do you think?"

"I think we could go to the school and see what we are gonna do. They probably know what to do better than us"

"Okay, I'll see what I can do" He noticed a figure behind her. "And 12O'clock" he said and walked past her. She turned around and saw Chloe coming up to her.

"Hey" She beamed at the sight of Chloe.

"Missed me?" She tilted her head.

"Oh hell yeah, I did" She grabbed her face and kissed her fully on the lips and pulling her up making her squeal.

"Way to go Danni!" A mechanic said as he was passing by.

They both chuckled and Danni let her down back on her feet "They like to watch, don't they?" asked Chloe.

"They envy me" She smirked and Chloe was eyeing her seductively. "What?"

"You actually look hot in these clothes. Hotter than your other outfit"

"Yeah but I look dirtier in these"

She stepped closer, running a hand across her stomach and whispered near her lips. "I like dirty"

"Uh... Chloe? You are making it hard for me and we are in public... also my uncle is right over there"

Chloe stepped back smirking at her. "We will continue this later"

Danni nodded. "I'm gonna go back to the cars"

"You do that and I'll go see dad"

"A kiss goodbye?"

"Sure" She snaked an arm around her neck, giving her a long good bye kiss.

"YEAH!" Another mechanic cheered and they pulled away, rolling their eyes.

"Later" She gave one last kiss and disappeared in the view.

********************************

When Avery opened the door, she saw her mother having her breakfast so she went and sat beside her, not looking at her. Her mother glanced at her from her plate then looked down at it again.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday" she said sincerely.

"I know" She held her hand. "I know, it's hard for you to accept something like that in a very short while"

"It's okay, mom. I have to move on, right?"

She smiled at her. "Right. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Breakfast?"

"Sure, I'm hungry anyway"

She grabbed herself a plate and started eating.

"Oh, by the way, your father and Harper are coming to have dinner with us tonight, so please be ready"

"... I will but I'm only doing that for you and dad"

"Good but you also have to do it for yourself"

"I can't promise you that except that I'll try"

"That's all what we need"

"When am I gonna meet your boyfriend, mom?" She smirked at her mother and she chuckled lightly.

"Soon but first we have to meet Harper"

"Does she have kids?"

"She does, a boy, the same age as you"