• Cute! • H Potter •

Start from the beginning

Mr Weasley's voice pulled you out of your trance.

"Goooood morning Weasleys!" he called through the house. A chorus of 'Hi Dad!"s rang through the kitchen. He took a seat at the head of the table. Mrs Weasley greeted him as Errol flew through the window and landed in your breakfast in a flurry of squaks and feathers.

"Damn, you! Stupid pigeon! That was my breakfast!" you hissed at the stupid owl. Percy chuckled at you as he took the mail.

"Right, a postcard for Y/N; a letter from Hermione's parents; Fred and George, a warning from Professor McGonnagle for before term!; and a bunch of Hogwarts letters!" Percy reads out. You snatch the tattered postcard from his hand.

Dear Y/N,
Boy, you don't know what you are missing! The swimming pools are so fancy! It makes home look like a slum! While you are stuck at... oh what are they called! Oh! The Weasel's! Anyway! While your stuck at the Weasel's, we've been eating out every night and swimming all day! I'll see you at Christmas!
L̸o̸v̸e̸, Milly x

You storm over to the bin and rip the postcard up into tiny pieces. You throw it into the small can, screaming.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO SO SO MUCH! YOU SHOULD ALL DIE IN. A. HOLE! THE LOT OF YOU!" you storm out of the room, fuming and not caring that everyone who witnessed that was now completely and utterly terrified of you.

***

You were outside, sat under the shade of the trees when Harry found you.

"We're about to leave for Diagon Alley. Mrs Weasley kinda needs you inside..." he whispers. You sigh and lay your head on his shoulder.

"I hate Milly," you said.

"Erm- ok?" he says gently. He helps you up. You touch his arm gently, staring into his eyes.

"Tag... you're it," you whisper. You run off towards the Burrow. You can hear his footsteps as he chases after you.

Bursting into the house, he tackles you onto the sofa. You both laugh at each other.

"Alright love birds! Up you get!" Fred pulls Harry off of you and George helps you up off of the sofa.

Diagon Alley

You stare longingly at the small, snowy-white kitten infront of you. A hand suddenly reaches out and grabs him. Gasping, you turn around, but the new owner has their hood pulled up and are already starting to walk away. You leave the pet shop reluctantly. You made your way to the Leaky Cauldron, you had promised Mrs Weasley to meet everyone there. You had already bought all of your stuff and your arms were laden with bags.

Bursting through the door that led from Diagon Alley to the small, dingy pub, you made your way over to Mr Weasley, who who was paying for the rooms. You were to be sharing with Harry, whilst Ron shared with Percy, Fred and George were sharing and Hermione and Ginny were sharing. Mr and Mrs Weasley has their own room. ('sharing' has now lost all meaning).

Thanking Mr Weasley, you took your key and made your way to your room. You were just walking in when you realised that the beds weren't two single beds, it was one,

king-sized,

bed.

You poked your head out of the door and saw Hermione and Ginny entering their room.