When the door opened, I immediately threw myself in his arms, surprising him.

He hugged back and he sniffed the air, noticing how my scent changed.

"Oh, by the way, I brought you a painkiller." I smiled and took it from him, swallowing it with water.

Sungjae's POV

I smirked, watching how he pulled me to the bed and stopped moving as soon as he laid down.

Paralyzer.

It wasn't a painkiller, it was a paralyzing pill.

I feel bad for Jungkook, that he is that miserable, but that doesn't mean I don't like the situation.
The reason why he came here.

If his mate dumps him, I can make him mine.

And now that the is in his heat, I can take the advantage to mark him.

After we mated, of course.

Too bad it has to go this way, but he wouldn't let me do this without the pill. Not even when he's having his heat.

I hovered above him, seeing his facial expressions go from confused, to afraid, to terrified as soon and I bended down to give his scent gland a kiss.

I was beginning to suck on his neck, my hand traveling down to unbotton his shirt.

"N-no! Stop!" He said, not being able to move. I ignored him, removing his shirt.

I trailed kisses down his jawline, to his collarbones. "No! Stop!" He raised his voice. I could hear how scared he was.

"Just relax. You'll enjoy it." I said, looking up at him.

My hand trailed down his stomach, stopping at the belt of his pants.

Before I could do anything else, I was rammed into the wall with force, eye to eye with a huge black wolf with piercing red eyes.

Taehyung's POV

"We need to go. Now." I said, gesturing for all of the guards to come with me. The guys nodded and when we were about to leave, Soohyun appeared out of the blue. "Where are you guys going?"

I sighed. "Not now, Soohyun."

"Tell. Me." I gritted my teeth, very much disliking the tone he used. I smiled bitterly, "I'm going to pick up my mate." He widened his eyes, his face getting red due to anger. "What! No you're not! You're mine!" I scoffed.

"I was yours, Soohyun! You died. You were gone. I moved on, things changed! Get that inside of your head! My wolf already imprinted fully on my mate, I need him!" I growled.

"Then I'm coming too." He sounded so pissed off.

The guys and my guards ran full speed to the Crimson pack, when we arrived we stormed right inside.

Soohyun ran after me, trying his best to keep up with me.

I growled loudly, startling everyone.

I didn't care about he fact I was exposing myself anymore.

I didn't care about everyone's terrified gazes, seeing a Lycan.

All I cared about, was Jungkook. My wolf feels that something is wrong, I know it.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE. EITHER YOU CAN SUBMIT IN ADVANCE, SINCE I DON'T WANT TO START A BLOODBATH AND KILL EVERYONE. OR, YOU CAN TRY TO FIGHT ME. GOOD LUCK WITH TRYING TO WIN. INDEED, I'M A LYCAN. THE LAST ONE, AS FAR AS I KNOW. ANY OBJECTIONS?!"

I growled loudly with blood red eyes in my human form, no one dared to speak up.

"Good. Now don't try to do anything stupid and listen to the commands of my guards. If you don't listen, your dead. Done."

With that, I stormed upstairs, guessing the Alpha's room must be there.

And I'm guessing that that's where Jungkook is.

I was lucky, when it was the very first door with golden engravings. I didn't waste another second, and bursted through the door.

What I saw, was the last straw.

I stormed towards the guy who was on top of my terrified mate, changing in my wolf form mid-air and bit in his leg, ramming him against the wall.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE! OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU!" I growled, as soon as he noticed that I'm a Lycan.

He nodded, scared for his life.

I quickly went over to Jungkook, noticing how he was crying and couldn't move. Turning in my human form, I wiped away his tears and that's when I noticed the marks on his neck, on his collarbone.

I growled, wanting to rip the unfamiliar Alpha's head off.

I put Jungkook's shirt back on him, after turning my gaze to the scared guy on the floor and slowly walked towards him, backing him up in the corner.

I smiled wickedly.
"Ready to die?!"

He shook his head rapidly, "No, no, no, please! I thought you rejected him!" I 'tsk'd.
"Never. He means the world to me. You touched what is mine."

I was about to kill him by changing in my wolf form, when I felt a soft tug on my arm. I looked to my side and saw Soohyun staring at the guy, the guy staring straight back.

Hold up.

"V, don't kill him, please. I think I just met my mate.." I scoffed.

"You guys deserve each other." Angrily, I ignored Soohyun's angry gaze when I went over to grab my mate, lifting him bridal style.

Not saying anything further, I left.

I walked back downstairs, "Guys, come on. Let's go back. Jungkook is safe." They all seemed so relieved, looking at Jungkook who fell asleep in my arms.

We left that cursed pack, heading back towards our own.

We walked in silence, I kept my eyes on the Omega in my arms.

'I'm so sorry this happened to you, my Luna.'

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oof, the last few chapters took a lot of turns! :)

I hope you're enjoying the book! ❤️

Have a great day/night, I purple you ARMY! 💜