22

"I want arcade!"

"I want arcade!"

Hanni pouted, puffing out her cheeks and hugging Jeonwoo. The latter chuckeled hugging the girl back.

"There are still singles here!"

Junghwa laughed dryly at Min-jun's disgusted remark. Patting the boy's back who faked a gag at the couple.

"I set you up with my sister last week!"

Min-jun stuck out his tounge, Junghwa laughed at them. Swaying his hips sassily, Min-jun looked back at the latter.

"What you laughing at sister?"

The girl in question snorted, slapping Min-jun's back in the process.

"Aren't the others here yet?"

Hanni shook her head in response. Hearing her phone ring, Junghwa quickly fished it out of her pocket.

"Yes Chenle?"

"We're here...where are you?"

"Front entrance why?"

"Oh. We're at the arcade hurry up"

"Yes sir!"

Junghwa looked back at the three behind her. Hanni was busy teasing Min-jun, while Jeonwoo was busy laughing at the poor boy's misery.

 Hanni was busy teasing Min-jun, while Jeonwoo was busy laughing at the poor boy's misery

"Chenle let's bet!"

Aera dragged the boy by his sleeve. Both of then stopping infront of a shooting game where Dasom and Junghwa were having a match.

"Ok what do we bet on?"

"Who's going to win duh"

Aera put a handon her hips the other up in a point. Chenle gave her an amused smirk, licking his now dry lips.

"What am I getting out of this"

Crossing his arms, he turned his attention to the girls who looked like they forgot about their match.

"Can't say no for a week"

"Alright"

Chenle's smirk widened, pointing uo at Junghwa- who's score was much higher than Dasom.

"I bet on her"

He said in a singsong voice, Aera nodded. Approaching the girls she whispered something to them which made the boy raise an eyebrow in question.

Stalking back to Chenle, Aera nudged the boy.

"What did you tell them?"

"About the condition~"

"GAME START"

The both of them turned their attention back to the girls as they continued on with shot after shot.

Chenle wiped his hands in his jeans, wishing for Junghwa to win. Who knows what Aera will make him do, after all she's notorious for her dares.

~

The sound of clapping broke Chenle's silent, turning a bit pale as he saw the scores, Junghwa only loosing by a point.

The said girl pouted, looking at the boy before congratulating Dasom.

Chenle turned his head to look at Aera, the girl had plastered a grin on her face.

"A deal's a deal"