"Of course he knows what the king wants. What the king craves, is what every powerful male in power fancies. Do you know what they all desire?" The beta spewed absolute sarcasm.

the sound of Mavis slapping her hand across her mouth, echoed within the space they shared.

"Every male on the planet with a status, desires the next fated Queen of the wolves. There's only one that appears to me who just so happens to be mated to my alpha." Hector face palms himself, slicing his hands across his eyebrows after gripping the bridge of his nose.

A migrant was springing the beta's nerves, and he found them to be frequent lately.

"It's Vera." He confirms only what Mavis is thinking in between sobs.

"And for that girl, Alexander will not by any means bargain. She's his. He won't allow no one to have her, especially if his intentions is to be king..." Hector sits beside his mate, feeling defeated. His heart broke for his mate who cared dearly for Vera Lee.

Mavis's hands turn into fist at the bland hatred she felt for the royal family. Hector told her everything from start to finish, she wondered deeply how the hell had Vera ended up in all this.
Why had her obsession with the Prince turn so deadly.

Hector crawls over his mate, beginning to straddle her with kisses trailing across her lips. His warm hands made camp on top of her heated chest, fondling her breasts. Once the beta's lips left her jawline, he makes sloppy kisses upon her neck where it began to burn from his tongue.

At one point in time, Mavis thought she had hated the sexy beta at first, especially after he had taken her virtue during the cold marrow of the night. Nature had rustled something feening for him that night, which Mavis gladly accepted.

Caught up in the heat, Hector without another second spared, latches his mouth onto the bite mark on top of her shoulder. The beta marked all of the skin around it. Growling possessively, did he thrust on top of her clothing, in between Mavis's legs.

The beta tosses the shirt she wore to the side, abruptly with the maroon bra following behind it. He comes up for air to admire the sight. Hector couldn't resist from licking his lips, greedily.

He takes a moment to fully look at her, as if now seeing the beautiful girl's naked buds for the first time. He takes one into his hand gently squeezing it, while managing to take his mate by surprise.

Mavis's eyes begin to blaze with something unfathomable, when Hector's wet tongue overlaps throughout the valley of her ample bust. Flush bubbling heat, began to taint them both.

"You can trust me, just don't make a sound." Hector begins his passage further down Mavis's stomach before stopping at his destination between her thighs.

He licks his lips admiringly. In this moment Mavis could see his wolf peeking out from within Hector's flesh.

After pushing apart her folds, Hector stares like he'd been starving his whole life; into his mate's tunnel, his manhood grew harder into wood. He imagined himself buried inside of his mate.

Mavis sighs, panting before feeling a wet sensation pushing through her entrance. "Okay."

.~|~.