Vera stumbles forward falling flat on her face. Then she hears something. So many differentiating laughters coming from the opposite direction of her, it made her tummy compress at the embarrassment.

Whining lazily while somehow being able to rub her forehead. "Ouch.. that really really hurt." She admits to no one in particular.

More laughter erupted, causing for the tiny brunette to hurriedly turn in the direction of the voices. Vera pans her neck at the audience, letting the frown overtake her lips with her furrowed eyebrows.

Suddenly Vera's eyes squinted into sleets,staring a death stare at all of the males she saw scattered in the front of the mansion. All of the men were giggling like teenage girls while pointing accusing fingers at her.

"Hey! Don't you guys dare laugh at me!" Vera finds herself yelling at them.

Vera knew all too well  at least one out of the sixty guys could simply take her down for good with one mean tackle to the grass and yet she bargained for it.

"That's so rude of you all. Im in the middle of an escape plan here and you ass hats are cackling like the ass hats that you are!" Like a grumpy old lady, Vera sticks out her tongue.

"Luna what are you doing out here! Get back in the manor." Vera flinches at this statement being instructed of her. She snaps her head around at the male who charged toward her with two fingers pinching his nose.

"And you! My good sir." Vera points her finger accusingly, "You are a terrible person!" Running out of insults she stomps towards the guy she's been dreading to see.

Here stood Hector, shirtless with sweat beading down his face who stared blankly at his alpha's female.

Hector sported black gym shorts that hung loosely around his hip with his v line on full display but he didn't mind it. The only thought on his mind was why and how exactly had his Luna gotten outside of the manor while his Alpha was in the middle of a pack meeting.

"What are you doing out here without the prince, if he finds out you are here he'll be furious." Hector scolds Vera, who only shrugs.

"I don't give a shit."

"Now what I will do is engage in whatever it is you guys are doing." Vera doesn't stop herself from winking at one of the guys in the crowd, standing behind Hector. He shies away from his Luna while a low growl rips from the throat of Hector at this action. Disgust wavering onto his face.

He gives in. "You a fighter?" The beta asks a little in question at her attire.

Vera was wearing a pair of Alexander's shorts and a random tee shirt she had found. She didn't mind how she looked, she worn this daily. Vera's hair was also pulled back into a loose ponytail getting frizzier by the second. The new style, Vera recalled herself saying as she brushed it in the mirror.

"Not really... it was usually Mavis who did all the fighting back at home. But I could learn." She raises her shoulders this time suggestively.

A guy shorter than Hector stands at his side waiting, while also giving Vera the eye. Muscles bulging under his white tank top. Before he spoke, his lips morphed into a chipped tooth kind of smile.

"Well I usually assist in training with Alpha Bane, but as you can tell he's absent. I will be helping some guys over here, so you'll just have to make due with Beta Juliard." The guy beside Hector began to smile harder.