The Alpha's bronze tresses falls over his face disheveled, after he raked his fingers threw them.

"Alexander I can explain, just let me see Mavis." Vera says this before getting up to stand at full height in front of him, and yet he still towered over her even as he's slouching.

The prince's heavenly stare is a double edged blade, and he doesn't even know it.

Breathing in and exhaling, Alexander takes the time to size Vera up with his gaze lingering on her naked legs a little longer.

Had he claimed her like he was suppose to under the deluxe moon, he still debated against it for some reason still unknown to himself.

"I don't want to hear whatever lies you come up with on the spot,mate. It is entirely what it looks like." Alexander takes two steps dangerously close to Vera's face daring her to move or look away.

"No room for bargains. I assured you mate, you'll never leave my sight or vision again." says Alexander.

Vera shuffles her fingers around in her palm that became sweaty at the wine color that always appeared in her head during the day and invaded her dreams at night.

"Fine whatever! At least let me see my friends." Vera finds herself shouting.

At any moment now she'd collapsed by simply sitting in the same room with him as his scent floated around.

"Oh that I can't do. That just won't suffice."Alexander laughs pushing past her to sit on his bed resting his head where Vera previously laid.

She pulls down her shirt that swayed loosely around her hips. "Why not." She questions adding more emphasis to her tone.

"Mavis not much of a good influence, and Eve is very occupied at the moment. I think you know what she's up to. What we should be doing." A mischievous glint hid in Alexander's eyes as he pushes back the smirk wanting to spread across his face.

Vera's cheeks coat in pink with another blush. "Alpha Bane, please! I know Mavis is scared for dear life without me. I have to do something." Vera pleads straddling his lap taking the lycan by surprise.

"That I cannot do..." The prince only growls out pulling her closer.

" I suggest you get some shut eye, little one. I'll be gone all day running errands by then, upon my return we can discuss more on my newer arrangements." Alexander doesn't hesitate to drag his fingers threw Vera's silky dark hair as he says this.

"Why can't I... come along with you?" Vera bats her eyelashes poking out her bottom lip. "No." He takes Vera by surprise when he says this.

Before the small brunette knew it, she was getting up and scampering on her feet huffing a breath aloud fully agitated. "Yes I am. My mind is made." Vera sends him a daring smile.

Alexander studies her for a moment.

His shirt she sported made her look like a ton of work to deal with, and somehow he was turned on by that. Before he could get a word out suddenly, Vera was pushing him out of the room which he allowed in this action— fully knowing he could've resisted.

The Alpha then grasps Vera's wrist, forcefully pulling them down. "Okay fine. How about this, meet me in the dining pavilion in thirty. Any later than that then it's off. You're going back to your room." He settles.