The Tin Man

Wandering down the Yellow Brick Road, the motley crew spent their time conversing with their new friend, the Scarecrow. Though not truly human, he acts more like a person than just a giant bag of straw. To pass the time, the ponies and Spike told their new friends stories about Equestria, along with the amazing adventures they've been on. Their stories drew the attention between Scarecrow and Dorothy, who found their adventures amazing.

"So we trekked through the Everfree Forest, encountering all sorts of danger," Twilight explained. "Manticores, giant serpents, but we almost got killed many times just by nearly falling to our deaths."

"Oh my!" Dorothy gasped, concerned. "Were you hurt?"

"Eh, nothing we can't get up from," Rainbow brags. "We're just that awesome!"

"Anyway, we finally reach the Castle of the Two Sisters ready to gather the 'Elements of Harmony' all together," Twilight continues. "Then Nightmare Moon arrived and destroyed their statues. I admit I almost thought she won, and the night would last forever like she planned."

"But..." Spike joins in. "It wasn't until the others showed up that Twilight realized 'what', or rather 'who', represented the Elements themselves."

Spike gestures to all the other ponies in the group, all of them waving.

"Honesty," Applejack smiles.

"Generosity," Rarity added.

"Kindness," Fluttershy whispered.

"Loyalty!" Dash continued. "And major awesomeness!"

"And I represent laughter!" Pinkie cried, bouncing excitedly. "And fun parties! But let me tell you, it's a TON of responsibility. I mean always making sure every party is the most supertastic party ever, bigger than the last one. Besides, it's not the best party if not every pony is smiling like Gilda or Svengallop or Cozy Glow..."

"PINKIE, CHILL!!!" Twilight yells.

The party pony instantly stops bouncing and appears to be frozen in mid-air. Dorothy and the Scarecrow look at Pinkie's position, completely amazed while Twilight shakes her head.

"Would you mind coming down, Pinkie?" Twilight asked.

"But you told me to 'chill'!" Pinkie said, between her teeth.

"Alright, alright, 'un-chill'!"

All at once, Pinkie Pie plopped onto the ground comically while all the other ponies slapped their heads.

"Thank you," Twilight sighs. "Anyway, after we realized we represented the 'spirits' of the Elements we all joined together and defeated Nightmare Moon. Course, we never would've won if I hadn't realized that by making friends like Celestia wanted me I wouldn't have discored that I represent the last element of friendship: Magic!"

"Wow, that sounds amazing!" The Scarecrow exclaims.

"It most certainly does," Dorothy nods. "What happened next?"

"By defeating Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia returned to say how proud she was of us for joining together and discovering the Elements," Twilight continues. "As it turned out, Nightmare Moon was really her sister, Princess Luna, who was only freed from the darkness thanks to the power of the Elements themselves. Reunited for the first time in a thousand years, Celestia insisted they put the past behind them, to move forward, and rule Equestria together as they were meant to. Luna accepted and has ruled over Equestria with her sister peacefully ever since, we even became great friends... But that's another story."

By the end, Scarecrow and Dorothy couldn't help but applaud. The ponies bow to them, as their new friends continue clapping.

"Well, I certainly didn't know you were all heroes," Dorothy said. "Now this Equestria of yours sounds more amazing than I imagined."