Author's Note

Lekan Daniels knows the first and only rule of dealing drugs:

1- Don't get busted or it's game over.

But getting caught is the last of her worries even as she ends up in the notorious Mary Slessor Youth Detention Center awaiting trial once she turns eighteen because the worst of her problems is that she can hear the thoughts of the dead that haunt the nights of the juvenile prison and one ghost is particularly pesky with his demand.

Apparently, every summer of each year, several teenagers are murdered in mysterious ritualistic killings and this year is no different — except now, every carefully tied secret is unraveling at the seams, everyone is lying and not one soul can be trusted, not even the handsome ghost that continues to haunt her head. When the cycle of murders seem to begin again and all arrows point to the mysterious door behind the kitchen, Lekan is about to find out what extents this devourer can reach before they reach her.

COMING SOON; JULY 2020

Welcome to BLOOD MOON, in the past few months, ideas have been running through my head and I've been plucking them and writing them down, if you've noticed I've published and taken down a lot of my works simply because they didn't feel 'right' but...

Welcome to BLOOD MOON, in the past few months, ideas have been running through my head and I've been plucking them and writing them down, if you've noticed I've published and taken down a lot of my works simply because they didn't feel 'right' but now I'm choosing to put this one up. My best stories are the ones where I've combined a lot of previous ideas, merging them into one big world, BLOOD MOON is no different.

I will be taking a lot of time to plot and plan this new book and the new world it is set in, expect things like;

- romance (you all know that it's not really my thing but with this work, I want to push myself to the limits)

- Legacies/Tower Prep (the TV shows, PS I love you if you know Tower Prep) vibes

- violence, drug use, mentions of rape, and use of profanities, I might even go on to say that this might be the darkest, grittiest thing I have ever written. Lekan is a complex character that has been living in my head for a while now, she is this broken, battered and strong girl that has been through so much at so young, she's every young girl you see on the streets and judge for being different, for surviving.

- horror and gore, like I said, I ain't going easy on this one.

- cults (my absolute favourite thing to write about)

So if you think this is the book for you after all these warnings then hop right in for the ride. A little fun fact; A lot of my old characters from my other books will make cameos in this one, all my book universes are connected in one way or the other.

Playlist;
look what you made me do (cover) - jack leopards and the dolphin club

Paradise lost - Hollywood Undead

bury a friend - Billie Eilish

boys will be boys - dua lipa

hurts like hell - fleurie

if i had a heart - fever ray

take me to church - hozier

The official date for this is; JULY 2020, I hope to see you soon.