Book 2: Seven Devils and a Rose - Chapter 104

Start from the beginning

Pleased with my response, he started stroking my sensitive flesh down there. Then I felt him insert that glowing pill into me, and the moment it touched my flesh, it melted.

Suddenly, Lord Geoffrey moved back from the bed and resumed his position on the armchair. As he continued to once again watch, Caleb—now completely naked—came onto the bed and took his position on top of me. I noticed that his body was glowing hot, as well as the dark qi pulsating, the energy dancing about him like steam rising. I saw that the same was happening with Felix.

Caleb came down and eagerly paid his undivided attention to my breasts, grabbing them in his hungry hands as his head came down and his wide-open mouth devoured the mounds, first the left and then the right.

His mouth was hot against my flesh, which felt heavenly. As he continued to devour me, sucking, licking, kissing, and nibbling at my nipples as if he were a starving beast, Felix was doing the same with my mouth.

I groaned softly under these men's kisses as my body danced erotically to the tune of their demands.

It wasn't long until Caleb was moving my legs apart and I felt his rock-hard cock rubbing against my wet and hot pussy, which made my body quiver in even more needy pleasure.

God, I had never felt anything like this before. I thought that my mind was going to go berserk if Caleb didn't take me, didn't fuck me hard out now.

"Please..." I begged, biting my lower lip. "Fuck me, Caleb. Please fuck me now."

His hands tightened around my thighs in response to my encouraging, demanding words.

"As you please, princess," he said darkly.

He slowly inserted his erect cock into me, and the moment I felt him, so hard and hot and just big, I shuddered in satisfied ecstasy.

Then he started moving inside me, and I cried out in pleasure into Felix's mouth.

Oh God! Oh God! I was going mindless as Caleb thrust his penis inside me, driving me insane with so much pleasure that I thought I might just die.

Beneath the two men, I writhed, my body moving and dancing erotically as I cried out, singing a love song, telling them of how much I loved them.

Suddenly, Caleb wrapped his powerful arms around my waist and hoisted me up, drawing me away from Felix's kiss. Then I found myself straddling Caleb, my legs instinctively wrapping around his flanks as he continued to fuck me and I, in turn, moved along with him.

I buried my face against his neck as my body danced in pleasure. Behind me, Felix started kissing along the line of my slender back, never wanting to let me go for even a second.

My cries were loud as my body shook. Breathlessly, I groaned, "I'm... coming... Caleb."

"Yes... Fuck... Come... Alfie..." he said.

Then he propelled into me harder and faster, and my head felt so dazed and my body so out of control that I screamed and cried as my head spun, overwhelmed at the powerful pleasure that was rushing and erupting throughout my body.

Oh God! Oh God!

"Caleb! Caleb!" I sang his name in between short breaths.

Suddenly, I felt Caleb's mouth on my neck and, along with it, two sharp fangs.

Riding him wildly, I tightened my arms around his powerful, taut shoulders, encouraging him to just go ahead and bite me. And indeed, he did, his sharp fangs piercing into the skin of my neck and sucking at my flesh as he fucked me even harder and faster.

We both groaned loudly, and then I came, my body going tense and then releasing as I felt an overwhelmingly intense, powerful rapture washing over me.

Breathless and dazed, I collapsed back against Felix, who then eagerly pulled me away from Caleb and back onto the bed.

There I lay, uninhibited, breath heaving from the intense orgasm I had just had with Caleb.

As I took time to recover, Felix was kissing me everywhere as his hands caressed me. A moment later, his face appeared inches from me. His eyes dark, he asked, "Are you all right?"

I licked my lips as I nodded my head in the positive.

He smiled. "Can you handle me, do you think?"

I reached my hand out and touched his face. I said, still breathless and a little dazed, "Of course. Now take me, my lord."

His mauve eyes darkened even more when I teased him. Without wasting any time, he moved and lifted one of my legs.

A different position?

Resting my leg over his powerful shoulder, he then moved and inserted his erect, rock-hard cock into me and pulled out again, teasing me.

I bit my lower lip as I groaned. "Ngh... Felix..."

He kissed me at the same time he started thrusting into me, his motion fast and furious from the get-go. In a split second, I found myself dancing erotically along with him, my body moving up and down as he fucked me.

My mind was once again in a haze of a mess, feeling only the insane pleasure that was coursing throughout my body as I cried into Felix's mouth.

Then he moved his head back and shifted his attention to my neck. There, he snuggled his face against it, and before I knew it, he bit me, his fangs piercing into my skin.

Like Caleb, he proceeded to suck at my flesh as if he couldn't help himself. Of course, he did all this while continuing to fuck me hard out.

When he pulled his fangs out of my neck some moments later, he also pulled his still-erect cock out of my eager and wanton pussy. Then he guided me to a new position.