Ch. 3.5: You too?

Meanwhile
??? POV

'So, Why does ???2 always stays in her room?'

I thought about it and decided to ask her.

Timeskip

I was infront of her door. I entered and saw ???2 sleeping. However to my Slight surprise, She was sleep talking.

???2: *light moan* Ohh, Y/n, Fill me up.

Y/n? Isn't that her Creation. I looked at ???'s Room and saw Y/n and I instantly fell for him. So that's why She's moaning his name, He's so Handsome. I have to talk to her about sharing him. If not, I'll take him for myself.

I shook ???2 until she woke up.

???2: *groans* Hmmm?, *gasp* ???, What brings you here?

???: Can you tell about this Y/n fellow?

???2: O-of course.

???2: He's my Creation. At first, I created him to *REDACTED WORDS*, As I left him to construct, I soon forgot about him. I remembered him and expected my Creation to be a She, Only to become a Male. He's too Handsome for me to handle, So I have a new goal, And that is his love. I intended to hack his Core/heart to love me, but he obtained Indomitable Freewill.

???: Well, I'll allow you to continue on this Path on One condition.

???2: Anything!

???: You let me love him too.

???2: Done!, Only matters is that He gives me lots of love.

???: Then, Let me help in this objective.

???2: If you insist, ???

Yes! She accepted. Sorry about this ???3, But Me and ???2 have a new goal. And nothing will stop us from loving him.

Nothing. Even if its means doing 'that'