Sisters and Pure Evil

Start from the beginning

Shepard gets up and walks behind Yorktown. He runs his hands done her back.

"I mean if you do it for me. I will stop the crazy amount of work." He smirked.

"Sir please don't touch me. I'm a taken girl." Said Yorktown.

"Really. Are you now. I mean I don't see a ring." He rubs her breast.

She remains composed and doesn't moan. She won't give him the satisfaction.

"Sir please get off of me. You must now that if you do anything sexual with me it could hurt my baby." She said.

He doesn't stop and continues. "A baby. I see. Well maybe that baby should be mine." He licks her cheek.

There's a knock at the door as Shepard curses.

"You got lucky." Shepard said. 

He walks to his desk.

"Come in." He said as Yorktown and Belfast left.

In comes Jericho.

"Hello boss." Jericho said.

"Welcome. Did you prepare the trucks like I asked." He asked.

"Yes the boys have started filling up the cans and I have started setting them around the school. We have had to set a few up in a Destroyer care room. It's because of how big it is. That Bentin kid spends his free time there." Jericho said.

Shepard nods. "Soon the teams will be either dead or out of the picture."

"Yes and Iron University will win again." Said Jericho.

"I need you to get rid of any people living with the tournament teams. I know that girl Cara is taking care of her Niece. She needs to be gone once it happens. Like killed." Said Shepard. 

"Isn't that a bit much." Asked Jericho.

"We need to make sure no one can double back and effect anything. No lose ends. She must go." Said Shepard.

"Look I don't have a problem doing what needs to be done. But I need more." Said Jericho.

"Well I'm giving you 100 Wisdom cubes and 1,000,000 dollars. What more could you want." Said Shepard

"Double of everything. I want more." Said Jericho

"Fine. Just make sure you get the job done." Shepard said.

Meanwhile Yorktown is currently in the arms of Rowan crying.

"He touched me. I couldn't stop him. If I was to hit him he would have me taken away. I love you so much. I couldn't lose the child to him." Said Yorktown.

"I know princess it's ok. I got you. I won't let him take you. Your mine. I got you." Rowan said tiredly.

"Babe go back to bed. I'm ok." Yorktown said but as she tired to up she was pulled down by Rowan.

"I'm going back to bed and your coming with me." Rowan said.

She giggled and got into bed with him. He cuddled Hornet and Yorktown. Belfast nodded and walked out.

Meanwhile Cara was walking a long the path with her niece Ruby. Her brother lost her due to abuse so she takes care of her. She's very protective of her.

She sees Bentin and stops. They are at a park so Ruby goes to play. She overhears Bentin talking. To a girl. She a auburn hair.

"So you wanna be the final member of the tournament team. Well Serefina I'm sure you will make a great member of the team. Now we just need to see your combat team." Bentin said.