Spiky told him to go away and started to walk away.

"N/n go cheer him up." Micho whispered.

"The hell? Why me?" I asked.

"Because you have a way of making people happy." He said.

     I groaned and started to walk up to Spiky. Micho thanks me. I caught up to Spiky.

"What the hell do you want?!" Spiky asked me.

"I want a new game that just came out but it's all sold out." I told him.

"No stupid. I meant why are you walking next to me?"

"Micho said I have to cheer you up."

"Well go away I don't want your stupid cheering up!"

"Whatever. I know you don't want me talking about your fight or whatever, but I didn't even see it I wasn't paying attention. I was playing my game."

"'Course you were." He snickered.

"Anyway. Instead of me giving you some 'Cheer up your an amazing hero' bull shit. You wanna play games with me?" I asked.

"I bet I'll beat your dumb ass." He challenged.

"Yeah okay. I bet I could beat you in any game with only one hand." I said.

"You're on bitch!" He yelled.

"Whatever. Who ever gets the most points in 'Flappy Dunk' wins." I said. He nodded. I made a random phone and gave it to him.

     We both played as long as we could. We came up to a crossroads.

"Wanna come over to my house for a while?" I asked.

"Sure."

     We turned right and headed to my house. While still playing the game. We stopped at my house and I looked over at Spiky.

"What's your score?"

"Two-hundred and fourteen." He said smugly.

"Loser. I got four-thousand eight-hundred and forty."

"No fucking way! Stop lying you bitch!" He yelled pointing at me. I showed him my phone and his face fell.

"Whatever I got better games inside." I opened the door.

"Honey is that you?" My mother came into the room. "Oh hello Y/n how was scho- YOU BROUGHT A BOY HOME! AND ITS KATSUKI?!"

"Shut the fuck up. We're going to my room." I grabbed Spiky hand and I ran up to my room.

"Alright honey! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!" She yelled from the stairs.

     I just slammed my door shut. Spiky looked around my room.

"You haven't really changed since we were kids. Well your room has a lot more games and stuff but other than that nothing has changed." He said. I just hummed and nodded.

     I turned on my Xbox. And my T.V.

"So, what do you want to play?" I asked him going through my games.

"Mortal Kombat! I'll show you who's better!" He said.

"Yeah, okay." I said.

     I won. Not once did he win. He got a hit on me maybe once or twice. But out of the thirty times I had won. One or two hits didn't seem all that good.

"WHAT THE FUCK! HOW AND WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS STUPID GAME!?"

"Practice. Oh, and you suck." I told him. He growled at me. "But if it makes you feel better your way better than Bush-head."