14 | Wisdom

Harry James Potter was 19 years old when Hermione had to drag him to a dentist's office. Apparently, witches and wizards don't have wisdom teeth and half bloods or muggleborns have to go to a dentist to get them removed. Harry was a bit nervous about it, he can't see why he had to get rid of perfectly healthy teeth.

"Honestly, Hermione, you're being mental.", Ron said as Hermione dragged both Harry and Ron to her parents' practice. "Just call Ginny, she could take Harry to a few matches and he can get rid of them there. That would be much more fun!"

"No, thank you.", Harry said. "I would rather get it checked by a professional than an angry ex-girlfriend. Honestly, I don't think she would mind taking a bat and hitting me herself."

"No, she won't.", Ron smirked. "She would be happy to do that."

"Stop it! It's Harry's turn now.", Hermione said as she rushed Harry.

Soon Harry was out, he didn't had his wisdom teeth anymore and he was very high. Hermione and Ron tried helping him into the car but he refused to move and sat on the floor with his legs crossed.

"Harry, come on! We have to go!", Hermione said.

"I want Ginny.", Harry pouted. "Pretty please? That reminds me, your sister is pretty hot, Ronnikins."

"Shut up, Harry.", said Ron. "Hermione, just ask Ginny to come here? She won't mind."

Hermione sighed and nodded her head. She phoned her house, no one picked, she then phoned her training field office and Ginny agreed to come help them. In less than 15 minutes, Ginny Weasley was there with them.

" 'Sup, Harry?", she asked as she walked in and saw Harry on the floor. "Let's get you home, yeah?"

Harry smiled like he has just won the lottery, or seen Draco being punched by Hermione again. His face made a weird face because of the drugs, "I told you she would come."

Ginny rolled her eyes and helped him stand. "You're a bloody bastard, you know that, right?"

Harry nodded and kissed her head, "Your bloody bastard, darling."

Ginny turned a bit red and Harry stopped in his tracks to look at her. He reached out and traced where it was red with his finger, "Red's your color.", he whispered before kissing her again. "Like really your color."

"I got it, Harry.", Ginny removed his hand from her face and held it in her hands. "Keep walking."

"I would talk off a cliff for you, darling.", he said and tried to give his best smirk but couldn't do it as his face was asleep.

"You don't have you, I can just push you off one!"

"You can push me off anyone and on anyone.", he said as he freed his hand from her hands and wrapped it around her shoulders. "By anyone I mean you. You can push me on your bed."

Ginny rolled her eyes and ignored his comments. "There is the muggle car. Thank Merlin."

"Don't thank merlin, that thing cost me a lot. I only bought it to talk you out but no. You had to date that bastard.", Harry mumbled.

Ginny looked at him, "You never asked me out after the war."

"I did, you were asleep and asked me to fuck off.", Harry said solemnly as he nodded furiously. "Ohhh, maybe I should've asked you when you were awake. Or not in my dreams."

Ginny chuckled, "That's how people usually do it, yeah."

"Well, you're awake now?", Harry asked. "And this is not a dream?"

Ginny nodded.

"Let's go out now!", Harry said excitedly. "I can drive!"

"You absolutely can not.", Hermione piped in.

"Harry, how about you ask me out when you're not high.", Ginny said.

"Ginny, don't get fooled by the fact that I defeated Voldemort or that I was a Gryffindor.", Harry said. "I am proper scared of you."

The other three helped Harry into the car and Harry insisted to sit next to Ginny. When Ginny said no, he started fake crying very loudly and Ginny had to sit with him.

"You've a nice bum.", Harry said as Ginny sat next to him. "Like really round."

"Thanks, you too.", Ginny said awkwardly.

"Wanna touch my bum?", Harry asked.

"N-no, thank you.", Ginny forced herself to say.

"Can I touch your bum?", Harry winked at her.

"Oie, shut up, bum boy.", Ron said from the front seat.

Harry started looking for his wand when Ginny asked, "What are you looking for?"

"My wand.", he said. "I want to curse Ron for ruining another good moment."

"Another?", Ron asked.

"You ruined my 17th birthday.", Harry said as he glared at Ron, at this point he wasn't slurping his words that much.

"How?", Ron asked dumbfounded.

"I was this close to shagging your sister when you walked in, you big fuck.", he said holding his finger and thumb an inch apart.

Ginny started laughing, "I wasn't going to shag you, Harry."

"We would never know, thanks to Ron here.", he said angrily. "I can be very charming."

Ginny laughed even more, "I have to give you the hangover potion in the morning."

"Why?", Ron chimed in as Harry was about to make another luwd comment about morning after potions.

"I found this really good hangover potion which helps you remember everything you said and did while you were drunk or high.", Ginny said.