{Hey}

•~~~•12:12 pm. Saturday•~~~•
He knows he shouldn't worry about it but...

'What if he's only dating him for a joke? '

He isn't sure what to think as he sits on the side of his bed. His phone rings again as a signal that he needs to answer it but he can't find the strength to. The blonde headed male makes a silent groan He looks at the caller ID immediately realizing it's his boyfriend.

Him and Kiri have only been dating for about a week they only told the baku squad who were very supportive of the two boys. But bakugou couldn't think of anything else but bad thoughts his mood dropping incredibly fast. He sighed and looked at his phone again seeing the 3 missed calls from •Eiji🦈❤️•

 He sighed and looked at his phone again seeing the 3 missed calls from   •Eiji🦈❤️•

He picks up the phone dreading having to call back. Quickly dialing the number he waits as the phone rings through the darkly lit room. The ringing stops.

"Hey..?" He says it so quietly but he isn't sure how else to respond when Kiri picks up. "Why haven't you been returning my calls, I was really worried something happened.." His lover says back defeated. "M'sorry Kiri I've just been really worried about stuff.."

He isn't usually like this but Kiri makes him feel like he can talk to him about anything. "Babe you know you can tell me anything. You told me about how you felt when you got kidnapped remember?" The red haired teen said.

He feels guilty, he should've just not said anything. He didn't want Kiri of all people to think he's weak. He didn't want anybody thinking he couldn't hold is own load. "I know m-..s-sorry..I just didn't know what to do." He could feel his eyes filling with tears.

"Hey Kat, it's ok breathe I know you don't feel good right now so I'm coming over ok?" The younger boy said. "No! it's ok! I'm f-fine I swear! you don't need to come over here... ." He was now hiccuping tears rolling down his porcelain skin. This is the stupidest think he had ever cried for. He slowly lays down on the bed softly sobbing. Hand cupped over his mouth to muffle his sobs.

'Why am I like this?'

•~~~•12:24 pm. Kirishima's Room•~~~•
The shark toothed males face drops hearing his boyfriend cry. He never knows what to do for Bakugou except be there for him and hold him. He takes a deep breath. "Hey Kat, it's ok breathe I know you don't feel good right now so i'm coming over ok?"

He's starting to worry for the blonde headed boy. He needs to be their by his side. He could tell the older boy needed him. He grabs his phone off the bedside table. Quickly and quietly going down the hallway to his boyfriend room. His phone made soft noises as he made his way down the dark hallway.
He stops at room looking at the name plate labeled "Bakugou Katsuki".