The Introduction

The gun was placed at the right mark... in its stand with the loading of bullets.
With one eye closed and other one on the aim to be focused through the binocular and set right to the aim... suddenly a phone buzzes some one picked it up
"The aim has been set dont worry he wont reach today's meeting.. just remember one thing the other half of the money should be deposited in my account after I kill him immediately other wise.. you would be dead in another 10 min.." after saying it the person kept the phone in his pocket and started to aim again..
"Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Though the gun had a silencer but still the glass breaking sound was enough and the aim hit correctly to the spot..
"Gotchaaa!!!!"
And the phone beeped it showed the message
"20,000 dollars deposited to acc...."
He package all the things changed his outfit to leave the place and easily escaped way from that place...

This is Mew suppasit age 22 he is professional shooter.. he kills people for money
He trusts no one not even his shadow.. he is very famous in his arena and many of them approach him to do their work.. but only choose those who can afford him.. though he has money he still like to live in small space and privately..
Still now no one knows where does he exactly lives that has many reasons
First is his work so no one can attack him..
Second he likes to live in private..
He is arrogant , aggressive but never harm anyone with out any reason.. His sexual preference is he is a bisexual and he knew this from his teenage.. and doesn't care about this.. because he never believes in love..

On the other hand ...
Gulf kanawut
A normal college student who studies hard to make his future better.
Gulf is a very cute and innocent person.
He never talks back to anyone it's not that he cant talk back its just that he doesn't want to he hate being in troubles
But he has his daily life struggles... his parents died in an car accident when he was 15 then he lived with his aunt.. but after sometime he ran away from his aunts place so that he cannot burden them.. so from entering to the college and managing of Tution fees is done by his hardworking of part time jobs...
About his sexual preference that is a question mark.. he doesn't think that much but.. he believes in true love because his mom and dad were soo much in love with each other so he always thought he would also have some one who truly love him....

AT A ANONYMOUS PLACE
Mew entered the place and went straight into a room..
A person was sitting inside with laptop and office setup place when mew entered he looked ant him... mew came in and sat to him opposite to the chair..
"So completed the target "
"Ya it was easy... he was an old man..."
"You are the best dude.. your bext request of target is..."
Sentence hung in the middle when mew said..
"I will be at a break thong"
Thong eyes got widden
"What.... the fuck..but why "
Mew smirked and said
"Its my life and I can do whatever I wish too... so I will back when u feel to come back.. and if I find anyone following me I will give him a headshot.. get it!!!!"
Mew said and went outside.. thong just saw him going vanish..
Thong was a killing dealer.. he is like a broker in between the shooter and the client and the best he has is mew...
"Ok... mew have some vacation and come back I will be waiting for you "
Thong knew mew from a very long time.. so as working after so many years he thought now mew should have some rest and enjoy.. he cared about mew a lot as a best friend...

AT MEW'S APARTMENT

Mew entered in his place and sat on the sofa.. half of the things from his apartment was packed and he was packing to move to another place.. he wanted to have some rest now from his work he had now enough money that if dint work he would be fine for few years.. he already saw and one bedroom room for him because he likes to live in a small place.. the rent was also fine and its was round designed 8 storage building with many rooms.. and everything was available near to him so he was satisfied and wanted to move as soon as possible .
Then mew started packing his stuff the next day he was going to shift to the new place...

He had no idea what future has planned for him..

AT UNIVERSITY

By entering to the professor's office gulf gave him a bow.. and the professor nodded and asked him to sit.
He had a paper on his hand and he was reading it gulf was shocked that suddenly why he have been called
"Gulf congratulations you have got the internship for the RISO COMP & PVT LIMITED. ..."
Gulf was in shock.. like a complete shock he was just staring at the professor and he dont know what to do..
RISO was the best company in the whole country only Gulf from his college was selected for the internship..
"Thankyou sir.. thankyou.."
He couldn't think of any word other than this... he had tears in his eyes but not falling down.. he was happy that he wanted to jump.. his all hardwork paved a way to his selection...
Gulf took the acceptance letter from the professor and went back to his class to gather his stuff..
A person came and put his hands around gulf shoulders..
"Gulf what happened??? Why they called you???"
"Mild.. they accept me!!!!"
Mild was confused because gulf was smiling with tears in his eyes.
"Dude.. who accepted you..???"
"I got the internship...."
Gulf shouted and hugged mild ..
Mild was so happy for gulf because he knew how gulf have suffered soo much .. they were the best of friends from high school... they were completely opposite when gulf was bullied mild will always save him this is how they become friends.. because when in studies factor gulf helped mild a lot .. so he could get into the university.
"Let's have party dude.."
Mild said my tapping gulf's shoulder
"No mild.. I have some papers to finish...so I cant maybe next time "
Mild knew gulf had no work he just wants his own time.. so he said nothing and supported him
"Its ok man, maybe next time.."
He said with a smile.. and they both headed on their ways.

Gulf was walking at the sidewalk of the bridge it was already dark so the lights were on and the whole bridge looked beautiful he stopped at point looking down at the water and smiling he stood like that for a few moments and then looked up in the sky...
His eyes became watery
"I wished you both were here with me ... so that could have saw your happy faces and how proud you will feel of me......"
He started crying....
"I hope I made you both proud....mom...dad... I miss you ....."
He was shuttering while saying...
He headed back to his home.. not aware what is meeting him tomorrow.......