Devil or Angel??

Another week had gone by. The client was amazed by Samaira's presentation and Birdsong had got the account, much to Arjun's dismay. At present, he was at the anathashram where he too had lived once. He went there every month to donate money.

Radhika was out for jogging. She had tried to convince Sam to come but she was in no mood to sacrifice her beauty sleep. So here she was all alone on a silent road. She was approaching some sort of an ashram. She was just about to cross it when she saw Arjun. She hid behind a car and watched him. He was handing over some money to a person whom she assumed to be the owner of the ashram. Then as Arjun was about to get into his car, a young boy came towards him asking him for food. Radhika was beyond surprised when Arjun took him to the nearby store and bought lots of food items for him. Just then his eyes met Radhika's. He quickly put on his shades and dashed towards his car, only to be stopped by Radhika just in time.

Radhika : Ruk jaiye Arjun sir! Apni acchaii ko kab tak chupayenge sir. Pata nhi kyun mujhe aapko dekh kar yehi lagta hai ki aapne jaise koi mukhota pehen rakkha hai..... Jaise iss arrogant aur artificial attitude wale insaan ke peeche ek nek dil aur dara hua insaan ho...... Aap ye dohri zindagi kyun jee rhe hai sir??

Arjun : Kya bakwas kar rhi ho Radhika! Main koi dohri zindagi vindagi nhi jee rha. Aur tumhare Dadaji ne tumhe ye nhi sikhaya ki chup ke logon ki baat nhi suna karte aur apne kaam se kaam rakhte hai??

Radhika : Sir main apne logon ko kabhi akela nhi chordhti aur hamesha unka accha chahti hoon isliye beech mein padhti hoon. Ye bhi maine apne Dadji se hi seekha hai.  Khair chordhiye sir. See you at the office sir. 

Arjun was just getting into his car when he recalled Radhika's words and smiled. Had she counted him in her "apne log". Even the thought of that brought an unknowing peace to his heart.

AT BIRDSONG

Sam was busy in her thoughts when Neil came to her desk and startled her.

Neil: Kya soch rhi hai Sammy??

Sam: Kuch nhi bas yeh hi soch rhi thi ki main kitni lucky hoon ki mere paas itne loving parents hai. ab toh mom ke saath bhi sab theek ho gaya. Tere jaisa Idiot hai jo har samay mere liye khada hota hai har acche bure waqt mein. Upar se Chashni jaisi pyaari dost. Aur Arjun......... I've really fallen in love with him yaar Neil

Hearing this Neil felt a pang in his heart.

Sam: I just...... Mujhe bahut darr lagta hai ki yeh koi sapna na ho. Ki main aankhein kholoon aur ye sab ek sapna nikle. Pata nhi kaise yaar par ho gaya mujhe Arjun se pyaar. Ab usse khone se darr lagta hai.

Neil looked at Sam and sighed. Tears clouding his eyes daring to come out like a waterfall. Yet he kept his composure. He thought about his Sammy. He couldn't ruin her happiness for his own selfishness by confessing his love for Sam. Moreover he thought, Perhaps that's what true love is meant to be "Being happy in your love's happiness"

They both sat in silence for some time. Then Neil spoke.

Neil: Don't worry Sam! Sab kuch accha hi hoga. Jo tu chahti hai vohi hoga. Main aur kuch hone hi nhi doonga. 

He sighed, silently wiping his tears off.

Destiny. How weird it is right?? The universe makes two people fall in love but not with each other. see in this case as well. Neil loves Sam, Sam loves Arjun, Arjun is getting inclined towards Radhika............ But..... How does Radhika feel??

What will happen next?? Only time can tell!

 Hello Everyone!

I dont know how this part was......I hope it wasn't boring.

I'm open to suggestions if you want any particular scene or storyline. If you want me to continue do comment and upvote. Thank you!

Until next time!