A unique relationship

Sam had been really irritated by next morning. The last straw had been when Bonnie had accused her of cheating on Arjun with Neil and had called Neil and her to be "friends with benifits". Sam felt disgusted even at that thought. In a fit of rage she teared up the report she had made yesterday.  Moreover, she was down. It was her first day and this time it was paining a lot more than it usually did. On top of that Neil's mom, Prerna was not in town. Whenever Sam felt low, she went to her. But she couldn't do so right now. She had called her up last night though and Prerna had told her that she would soon be back.

At present, she was sitting the conference room with Piyali, Samrat, Bonnie, Arjun and Radhika. They were all waiting for Neil, as he was out for some field work. He was Bonnie and Samaira's supervisor for this presentation and so he had to decide what should be done now that Sam had done the damage in her fit of anger.

Bonnie : Why are we even waiting here. Of course I'll have to do the work again. Ab Creative director apni BEST FRIEND ko koi punishment thodi na dega.

Sam eyed her angrily. She knew that Neil would be super mad at her and would probably even scream at her. After all she knew what she had done was not the solution to her anger. She was prepared to face a serious scolding.

Just at that time Neil enetered. He walked in and without wasting a second started screaming at Sam.

Neil : SAMAIRA KHANNA ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND!! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW KUCH PROBLEM YOU HAVE CREATED BY YOUR STUPID ACTION.

Sam shut her eyes at his screeching voice. She knew he was furious and why wouldn't he be. It WAS her mistake after all.

Radhika : Neil calm down..... Tum Sam se aise baat kyun kar rhe ho??

Arjun : Yeah Neil. Is that the way to talk to your BEST FRIEND of two decades??

Neil : Arjun and Radhika this is a matter between me and my assistant creative director for a presentation that is VERY IMPORTANT. So please stay out of it. So Sam where was I ?? Ahh yes. Okay I get it that you were irriatted by your colleague. BUT THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TAKE OUT YOUR FRUSTRATION. Now it's your responsibility that you'll complete this ppt by evening ALL by yourself. You'll work in my cabin as I have some more field work to do and so won't be here for some hours. And Bonnie wouldn't be allowed to even enter my cabin let alone talk to you or do any work. AM I CLEAR SAMAIRA AND BONNIE??

Both of them nodded a yes. Sam excused herself and directly went to work. Bonnie was really happy. She hadn't expected Neil to shout at Samaira, the way he did, much less take a stand for her!! She walked towards Arjun.

Bonnie : See how Neil shouted at Samaira today. I'm sure they'll not be talking for a few days. This is your chance Arjun. You can only get Sam when she's vulnerable and that is when she's fought with Neil.

Arjun : Yes Bonnie. This was quite unexpected yet nice for us and my plan. I'll surely make the most of this opportunity. Anyways Sam's plan with Neil this evening will not be possible now so I'll take her out to dinner and then we could.......

Bonnie : Yes yes good spare me the details.

On the other side

Radhika had moved after Neil who had walked out of the cabin with his hand on his forehead l, immediately after Sam had left the room.

Radhika : Neil....... Neil....wait.... STOP

Neil : Yes Chasni??

Radhika : Neil you shouldn't have talked to Sam like that. She already not well and....

Neil : But that doesn't give her the permission to tear the god damn presentation does it??

Radhika : Yeah but..... You should have been a little soft... After all what Arjun sir said was right.... She's your BEST FRIEND after all.