"Get out of here Banri. I'll call you when we're done," Izumi says as she shoos him away.

"Fine," Banri shrugs and puts his shades on. "I'll be around if you need anything. Just give a call," he waves then leaves us to ourselves.

Izumi clears his throat. "Now let me show you two to the—-"

"Izumi you're the best," I praise her and give her a big hug. "Thanks for letting us come over!"

"It's no problem at all," Izumi smiles.

"I can't believe you have a beach house," Mikki says surprised as she looks up at the large house. "Are you rich?"

"Maybe?" Izumi hesitantly says.

I notice the uncomfortable expression on her face and decide to change the topic. "I love your black one piece swimsuit by the way. It matches you nicely," I happily compliment.

"Yours is really cute," Izumi adds and my eyes widen.

"Really! Do you think Osamu will like my swimsuit?" I ask as I twirl around in a cute pink two piece swimsuit.

"I'm sure he will," Izumi smiles.

"Izumi don't boast Michi's ego, she literally pulled me with her yesterday to the mall after you invited us to the beach and we went shopping for hours just to pick a swimsuit for her," Mikki points out and my mouth drops in shock.

Why would she expose me like that?!

"Really?" Izumi smirks.

I awkwardly laugh. "Hahaha she's over exaggerating, besides we were picking swimsuits together so of course it would take awhile."

"Not really, I didn't really put much thought into it. I'm just wearing the same swimsuit design as you but in blue," Mikki states then sighs. "I don't see the point of us buying swimsuits though. We can't even swim."

"Shhh!" I shush as I cover her mouth with my hands but Izumi hears it all and looks at us flabbergasted.

"You two can't swim? But we live in Japan, where we are surrounded by water," Izumi points out.

"Well we never took swim classes," I admit.

"Not to mention, we moved a lot so we probably missed the swimming portion of PE every single time," Mikki adds.

"I really can't with you two," Izumi shakes her head in disappointment. "Are you guys just not going to swim the whole day?"

"Nope," I take out the two large foam swim noodles and two rubber swimming rings that I brought along. "I bought these just in case, if we go swimming." I proudly declare.

Mikki shrugs. "I doubt we're going to go swimming though. I never know what's going on in Osamu's head but I know Atsumu's brain has only volleyball in it so he's probably just going to have us play beach volleyball the whole time."

"You're right about that," Izumi snickers.

"What are you three laughing about?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around just to see Atsumu greet us with Osamu next to him.

"....Wait a minute did you two dye your hair?" Mikki asks as she looks at both of the twins surprised.

"You're right. I didn't even realize it till you mentioned it Mikki, now it's more obvious who's who," Izumi points. "Osamu dyed it gray while Atsumu dyed it blond, but why did you two dye it in the first place?"

"Nothing better to do," they both answer in sync.

I take a closer look at Osamu's hair then my eyes trail down and widen. Osamu is so muscular! I never knew because he would always wear a shirt but he always did have big biceps. He must work out on the side. Compared to his scrawny brother, Osamu is so attractive. I'm so lucky to be friends with him.