Chapter 2 - My Terrible Secret

I was born with my eyes being the same color brown. I remember when I was a baby, I wanted to learn to fly. When I was alone and away from my parents at a very little age, I had tried to fly off of on of those radiation sites and I fell strait on a needle that pricked my eye with some radiation gases and now my eye looks like this. I don't remember what had happened after that, but ever since, I have felt pain in my left temple. I never knew why but I do know this. Every time I pass a needle and thread, I have the urge to kill myself. Even if its the needle in the Empire State Building, I want to kill myself.
My mother was called a freak as well when she was little. She has a robotic leg. Her leg was blown to bits when her parents died from a radiation bomb. She was to only one in her family to survive, or so I think. She had to live with her nasty aunt Suzan who I've never met and I never intend to.
I however, have a secret power. I've always known how to control water and earth and other elements like that. My grandmother knew how to as well and only I know that and I never told my parents. For they might kill me or give me away so I won't kill them.
I also don't want to tell them because they might call animal control or something like that and I would have to run away. I love my parents too much to do that to them. You better swear not to tell them.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Like
Comment
Vote
Follow
Luv Ya Guys!!!😊😊😊
- TestingMyPatience