chensung(a but then f)

Story plot:jisung didn't think he was good enough for this world and was thinking of ending his self but he boyfriend showed him how much his worth is to him and everyone else.

Jisung sat in the bathroom on the ground crying telling his self that he wasn't good enough for anybody  he didn't know how to  deal with all of this he anxiety and depression just made it even fucking worse  chenle knew all about this and would often comfort him about it  hoping to cheer him up but sometimes jisung doesn't get that through his head  and would always call his self a mistake and say that chenle deserved a better boyfriend and it made him mad to hear his boyfriend say such things about his self and it makes him made knowing that he could cheer him up but didn't know how.

chenle came home to any empty house and he wondered where his sungie was,he sat his bag down and took of his coat as it was  nearing winter down in seoul and boy was it could as hell he took his shoes of and called for his baby.

"sungie where are you"? he called out but received no reply in return and that made him to question his self.

he called out again but still got no answer he soon became worried and wen't upstairs only to hear soft cries coming from his bed room so he ran in to the room and heard the source coming from their bathroom.

he ran to the door and tried to open it but only to find out it was locked he didn't know what to do and when he heard him crying like that he thought of to may theories that he never wanted to think of and knowing his baby could be hurt and he couldn't do anything to save him he just burst out to tears full on sobbing.

when jisung heard his boyfriend crying like that the same way he was crying it made him even sad knowing he was the cause of that,he quickly opened the door and before he could even process it his boyfriend was already hugging him and telling him how much he loved him and would do anything for him. 

jisung loved the way he boyfriends fingers felt when they were combing through his hair how it felt to here his boyfriend say such things to him how it felt to feel love even if he thought he was worthless.

"baby don't you ever do that to me again i thought had died and just me thinking of what could have happened to you j-just makes me want to be by your side forever i can't be there for you all the times but if you ever feel the need to just cry no matter what i'm doing i will always be there for you and will never leave your side. chenle said even though he was still sniffling his self.

jisung smiled at that and after that incident the couple promised to let everything  out that their building up not matter what it is and jisung does go see a therapist once in a will to help with the depression.

                                                                                       and to any of y'all if you ever need someone to talk to my dm's are always open snapchat,instagram,twiiter and here you should always talk to somebody but if you need to talk to someone i'm here for you and anybody remember to always LOVE YOURSELF.