Chapter eight: Fair Warning

*♡*

STAR'S POV

I flew all the way to the town with Raven struggling in my arms. My heart and mind still shocked after the wrong thing I did blowing up a stores ceiling. I was just terrified about that weird strange man. "Strafi-" Raven tried talking to me but my arms would slowly cover her mouh.

We slowly landed on the roof where I always sat. I loved looking at the sun when it shone and the moon lighting the fields and the water. This was also the place Robin gave me my nickname Star. "STARFIRE!" Raven yelled throwing her hands up. "What happened back there?I actually agree myself to go shopping with YOU and-" She grasped at her words with a suprised in her eyes. She looked at me as I looked toward the ground. "What happened, Starfire?" Raven slowly took a step toward me.

I looked through her eyes and put a streak of hair in the back of my ear."A saw a man..and he was smiling at me. He stared and began to walk closer." I felt a pinch in my head go off. I began to fell numb,my mind was growing soft and tender. Raven screamed,but only sounded like a murmur. I fell to the cold,hard ground. (Taylor swift lol.) Last memory,last picture was Raven running towards me. Slowly darkness wrapped around me like a blanket.

Robin's pov.

I gritted my teeth. Anger began to conquer me. "Hello,Robin." Slade said slowly and calm. I pulled auto my staff ready for anything . "Oh dear Robin, you think a pathetic stick will defeat me?" He laughed. The room blew with white lights giving me a better look at things.

"What do you want?" I yelled at him. He stepped forward giving me his position. I yelled and ran. I swung my staff and he only took a step back and grabbed my arm. I groaned as he pulled it to the back of my head. He clicked his tongue. I huffed. I swiftly pulled away and gave a hard kick in his right leg. He slowly stumbled back.

He let out a smooth laugh. Man,what's up with him. A screen lit up white showing Starfire. I gasped and looked back at him...he was gone. A volt send me flying toward the great wall.

"Never get distracted...Robin.." He lectured me with calmness in his voice. He held his hand on my neck. "Hmm...looks like he spell worked perfectly on her." He said. He tighten his grasp on my neck stealing my air.

"What?!" I choked. He chuckled. I grabbed his arms trying to stop hi from actually killing me,but he only tighten more.

"Alittle spell to wake you up...oh you'll see it soon Robin." My lungs were going soft. The heat was heating me and my sight was turning fuzy. I looked back at he screen as I saw Raven hugging Star with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Star-" I didn't finish my life. The end finished me. He began to loosen his grasp as I slide down the wall. My eyelids were growing heavy like metal.

"Fair Warning...both will do good.. fighting evil together. Maybe just the alien..your a little too weak Robin" He whispered in my ear. My world was leaving. Colors around me were turning back.

"Take him back..Test the alien Plan FCU23." Last words I heard as my worst enemy..darkness let me enter the world.

-----------------------------♡------------------------♡--------------------------♡------------------------♡----------

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT :) WELL...SRRY GUYS THATS I DONT UPDATE BECAUSE MY F**** HOUSE DOES NOT A WIFI AND ITS SO ANNOYING SO SRRY. GUYS PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BETTER.

LIVE

LOVE

LAUGH

-THEGREENEYEDPRINCESS ♡