Chapter two : The Stranger And The Book

STILL IN EVRYONE POV.

They all rushed into what caused the trouble. Starfire flew threw the air along with raven and beat boy who was now an eagle (a green eagle)  Robin and cyborg road on the road in their car and cyle. They all wondered what could have caused trouble so early in the moring.

"OVER THERE ITS THE MAN OF ROCK!" Starfire yelled threw the air at robin. Robin pulled a out his round communicator and called the Titans.

"TITANS, STAR SAYS IT ROCK HEAD, GET READY!" He yelled threw the small speaker.

"OKAY." They all said at once.

They all made it to a small cliff and saw rock head destroying cars and junk all over the place.

"TITANS GO!!!" Robin yelled as he ran toward cinter block kicking him out of balance.  As cinter block lost his balance starfire came from the back giving the full power laser cinter block eyes rolled around as he fell toward the floor.

"Hurray, we have done the kicking of the butt." Starfire gleamed as she flew toward the air. Cinter block got up so quick the titans were stirred for a quick moment,and slammed starfire on the stomach and pushed her off the cliff.

"STARFIRE!!!" Robin yelled as he tried to catch her but cinter block, blocked him. Cinterblock had a piece of metal in his hands ready to strike anyone. Raven eyes stared to glow a bright white as she saw starfire fall.

"Azrath, metrion, zinthos." She fluttered her arms toward his piece of metal and flicking it away and gaining more energy for her next attack.

STARFIRE POV.

  I groaned as I fell directly head first on a rock,but thanks to my conditions I'm alright.

"Hello my dear..." I heard a strange voice from the dark cave that was open in the cliff. I grew energy and quickly lit a starbolt. It grew a powerful green.

"Whose there?" I asked. A old man wig raggedy cloths all over him and a huge hat over his face.

"Im a man of gifts, I hear your wish is to be more human..im I..right?" He asked with a tone in his voice which it seemed so strange. I slowly broke the starbolt from my hand and decided to try and speak some more.

"How did you kno-" I was interrupted by a push of a book in my hands. As I quickly looked back at the old man he had gone. I looked at the cover,"How to be normal." I smiled finally something to make me more human and just maybe robin will find the feelings for me. I flew over the cliff to see my freinds turning in cinter block I hid the book behind my back.

"Hello, freinds!" I gave a smile. Robin ran toward me and stopped leaving a gap. I sighed in my head. It'll never happen whole you're an alien.

"You okay." He asked rasing his black mask. I nodded and gave a smile. He looked like if he just didn't believe me. I just tried to act normal,but I knew I had to mess up somehow.

"Shall we go home and do the relaxing." I lied.I really wanted to read the strange book. I wanted to so badly find the secrets of being just normal.

Robins pov.

Starfire seemed so strange as she flew up the cliff she had her arm behind her the whole entire trip home, but I knew she would never lied to me right. She was my best friend she said it herself when I was..I groaned in my head remembering the day I actually...hurt her so bad maybe her thoughts about me.

    When we arrived Starfire flew start into her room with saying happy slorflax for one moment I missed that line.

EVRYONE POV. (THIRD PERSON)

    Starfire enter her room and shut the door behind her and shut the curtains which no longer let the moonlight in she locked her door and sat on her bed. She took a deep breath and opened the book a huge burst of yellow light flashed in the room and the bok shook. Starfire lost control and the book let put a smell of a deep perfume of what seemed like ashes which made Starfire fall to he floor.She had thought what was into a deep sleep......