the mall.

Hey ari I hear so i turn around and i see Dave.

Hey I reply turning around looking at him.

He then raises his hand to get his phone and i flinched face palming myself because now imma have to explain.

Yo you good? He ask me looking concerned.

Yeah I reply looking at a women walking her dog.

You sure cause you just flinched hard as a bitch he proceeded. I then look back at alayah and yosohn and they were both sleep in their car seat.

Yeah things happen ya know? I reply not that thats his business but oh well.

He then looks at me like he was trying to read me. I then sigh.

Huh fine my ex sorta kinda was abusive I finally tell him giving in.

He then looks at me and hugs me and I hugged back in a friendly manor.

Wanna go to the mall with us? I ask him.

Sure he replies jogging to his car.

I will follow you he yells.

Ok i reply getting in playing summer walker ill kill you. 

We then pull up to the mall and i get their stroller and put them in it since they was sleeping. I then see Dave and he takes my picture.

 I then see Dave and he takes my picture

Liked by Keyglock and 67,893 others

Therealkylesister Bout to blow a bag on my kids some you could never do😘.
📸: @Daveeast🥰 ty boo💙

Keyglock  who is that nigga Dave east? Ari I will beat yo ass if you with another nigga.
↪Therealkylesister  you know what it is we ain't together no more and you not so hard anymore when you got that gun pulled on you🤡🥱 let me find out you got a off button💀

Theshaderoom 👀👀🙈🙈 @KeyGlock
↪Therealkylesister  messy asses yall need to get a life bruh😐.

Daveeast 😘😚
↪Keyglock  don't be blowing kisses at my wife nigga.
↪daveeast I think you mean my wife cause if she was yo wife you wouldn't be putting yo hands on her or she wouldn't have left🤔🤡 lookin real stupid to me🤷🏾‍♀️😭.
↪Therealkylesister  @DavEast ty boo😚

Hatinhoe123  lets see if she gone have another baby daddy I got 30 on it🤷🏾‍♀️
↪Therealkylesister  I can take you and yo baby daddy if I wanted to but he a scrub and you a hoe so imma pass but thank you for the offer love. Your dismissed next caller cause you aint talm bout nun🤡

*end of Instagram*

That nigga just can't let go can he? Dave ask shaking his head while laughing.

I then laugh along with him.

Let's go to the children place i tell him pushing the stroller there.

When we get there i get the kids clothes and little shoes.

Mommy I'm hungry yosohn tells me as alayah babbles while smiling.

Ok lets go to the food court i tell Dave as he walks behind me. When we get there we get Italian food and i feed alayah.

Ari! I hear.

I then look up and key was walking over.

He then got to the table and he grabs my arm but before Dave could respond I snatch away from him.

Don't touch me nigga im not ya girl no more take a hint i tell him.

Bitch-

You got one moe time to call me a bitch i reply looking at Dave giving him the dont say nothing look.

Bi- before he could get it out i splashed my coke on him and pushed him into the table beside us making him fall.

Either you can come at me correct or I can come at you sideways your choice i say tying my hair up since he act like a whole bitch while fighting because he pulls hair and its not like I haven't fought boys before so.

Hoe I hear him mumble as he walks away i then run up behind him and jump on his back and start punching him in his face while he was trying to get me off. I then jump off and he turns around only for me to punch him he then stumbles and charges at me but i move making him fall. I then get ontop of him and start punching him.

Mommy stop!!! Yosohn yells crying.

I then stop and i instantly felt bad that he had to witness me like that.

I then go pick him up and kiss his face.

I'm sorry baby I tell him wiping his tears.

You forgive me? I ask holding out my pinky.

I forgive you he says wrapping his finger around mine. I then put him in the stroller and we go out of the mall with Dave and alayah.

I then put them in my benz while making sure the air is on and I turn to Dave.

Well sorry you had to see that I tell him playfully punching his arm.

Its ok that nigga deserved it cause that was mad disrespectful he tells me while i shake my head agreeing.

Its gone be all over the media tho I add.

Yeah at least you ain't get yo ass beat he jokes.

Yeah well I gotta get these two home and i gotta look at houses so I will see you later text me i tell him while giving him a side hug.

Ok ma bye he says walking off to his car as i get in mine looking back at the kids to see that they were playing with each other.

Aww my babies playing i say smiling at them while they look up at me.

I then decide to call toosii.

Hey toosii how are you? I ask as he answers the phone.

I'm fine how are you? He ask me.

I'm good i reply.

Uh we should go on a date or sum he says.

I then think about Dave and I agree to go since we wasn't together.

Ok i would like that bye bye i tell him.

Alright bye see you Thursday at 10:00am then I will pick you and yosohn up he tells me before we hang up. I forgot he didn't know about alayah but I guess he gone have to find out and if he don't like her then forget toosi and another dude. My saying is kids before nigs.

Let's see how this all plays out i say to myself. Because I hope this wouldn't back fire on me so I'm crossing my fingers.

//////////
Bye lovlies😘

1100 words🥳