hell no

Mwommy? Yosohn says tapping me while in sleep.

Yes baby I ask him.

Me whet the bwead he says meaning to say he wet the bed. I then raise the covers and feel something went.

Its ok dada stand up i tell him so I can get out of the middle.

Key wake up i tell him shaking him.

What ari? He ask.

Yosohn wet the bed get up i tell him.

Damn yosohn why didn't you just wake us up damn he says to yosohn.

Leave him alone he is just a fucking baby he doesn't have control over stuff like that and he was probably scared the way you be talking to him i tell him taking yosohn in the bathroom starting the tub. I then grab yosohn hand and i take the sheets of the bed and put them in the wash. I then get him a diaper and clothes out of his room along with the lotion.

Come on lets go bath i tell him taking off his paw patrol onsie. I then pick him up lift him into the tub. I then sit on the floor beside the tub. After about 5 minutes I bath him and dry him off. I then take him into the room key isn't in the room. I then dry him off and lotion him then I put on his diaper and put him on a oversized baby t shirt.

Come on lets go get some new sheets i tell him bouncing him up and down. I then go to the extra closet and get a new sheet and comforter. After i make the bed i call key and he comes in the room then lays down.

Now you are matching mommy i tell him since we both had on oversized black t shirts. I then let yosohn get in the middle but I put a pillow in between key and him the the reason why he is in the middle is because he said he was scared to be on the edge.

Once im comfortable i pull yosohn closer to me.

Go to sleep baby i tell him kissing all over his chubby face.

I love you i tell him.

I wove u two he says back.

------------
Whats for breakfast? Key asks.

Cereal I reply.

He then looks at me.

Bitch thats disrespectful to give yo man some damn cereal for breakfast make me some damn French toast he tells me looking at me for across the bar.

I the sigh and start making French toast. Once he us done eating we all go on the porch and he takes a pic of me. The pic

liked by dave east and 748,738 othersKeyglock  my bitch🥰 if I ever catch ha with another nigga that ha ass💯

Keyglock  my bitch🥰 if I ever catch ha with another nigga that ha ass💯

Theestallion  ion like dat caption 😕

Gherbo  Better let em know same way for my hoe

Toosii2x  abusive nigga vibes🤷🏾‍♂️

Theshaderoom 👀

Randomhoe123 Who baby?

* instagram over*

I'm glad you got yo hair long so I i can slang you if you talking to another nigga. I then look at him side ways thinking who would say some shit like that. I then ignore his comment as he grabs my hand making me drop yosohn.

He then starts crying.

I then saw red.

Why.the.fuck.would.you.make.my.fucking.baby.fall I ask him through punches that I am sending to his face. I then kick him in his balls and when he bends down I upper cutt him. He then pulls my ankle making me fall and he gets onto me hitting me, I then use all my strength to push him off of me i then sit on his chest and start pounding his shit. Shoulda never messed with yosohn. He can hurt me all he wants but yosohn.... oh hell no if you did something to him you just signed ya self a down south ass whoopin.

I then run over to you and i pick him up cradling him.

Mommys here i tell him singing to him picking the leaves out his head while I kiss his tears away. I then sit on the step examining him and he was fine just a scrap on his arm. Key then gets up.

We are done i tell him.

You hurt yosohn and I'm not gone put up with that shit I tell him.

He then looks taken back.

Bitch- he was then cut off by ari finishing it.

I don't know who told you you leaving me but you not she said mocking him. She then whips her head around bullshit. I'm leaving even if you whoop my ass you hurt yosohn and you lucky I'm not killing yo ass right now she says getting up going in the house to pack their bags. She then grabs everything they brought here and loads her benz she then puts yosohn in his custom made memory foam car seat strapping him in. She then quickly gets in the f r ont seat and locks the doors since key was running to the car she then quickly backs up and a weight lifted off her shoulders.

I then look back at a sleeping yosohn.

Free yes I'm free was all she could think.

Free....

////////////
Bye lovlies 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰