-Damnit-

4 days in it hasn't been too bad a few hits here and there... he hasn't touched my neck which is even weirder he seems to be lowering on the beer intake to... he hasn't left for work either... I almost snicker at the thought... Was he fired? I shrugged entering the group chat

Queen- we are going to the mall. I will drag every single one of you with me if I have to. If you don't have a good reason that is

Shitty hair- yes! Count me in I couldn't find any manly crocs

Dumbass- you mean red crocks... and I'm going I could use some human interaction.

I hit send needing to get away from the house badly. Id regret it later but some joy would be alright

Shitty hair- the manliest kind

Sero- alright I'm in

Pomeranian- only because the dumbass is showing up

Queen- yas! Two hours -seen-

I grabbed a random outfit before leaving a note on my bed -i'll be back, going shopping if you need things text me... I'm under 18 can't buy alcohol remember that please.-

I made sure to wear a hoodie to cover the bruises to dark for the cheap concealer. I stuck a bandaid over the scrapes and covered the bruises around my face as best I could. I snuck out of his house as fast as I could rushing to the mall. It was about an hour's walk before I got there. Everybody was waiting when I waved. 'Hey' I signed Mina ran up to hug me.

"I've missed ya so freaking much! Alright, first we are shopping for clothes you need a new wardrobe. Sweatpant and sweatshirt come on! You got to impress your man!" I shook my head. Before I got a chance to respond katsuki cut in.

"She's hot no matter what the dumbass wears." my face heated up in pink. I walked up to him and lightly hit his shoulder, puffing my cheeks out.

'Asshat' I signed and he rolled his eyes. Mina laughed slightly.

"You two are adorable!" she shouted and we both turned to her embarrassed.

We walked around a bit chatting here and there going into an arcade and messing around. We went into a clothing store where Mina tried to get me to try stuff on but I refused. Mina gave up eventually and tried on an outfit showing it off. Kirishima and Kaminari were talking with Sero in the corner but whatever was said caused Kirishima to lightly hit the backs of their heads. "Not manly doods'' I heard before they walked up to us.

"Let's grab something to eat!" kaminari suggested and I nodded. I hadn't had real food since we left for the mini vacation.

'Yes! I agree with food!' I signed before checking my pockets, I frowned when all I felt was my phone. I rummaged through my pockets, still with no money.

"I've got you covered dumbass you look like you could use the food" katsuki said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I smiled and mouthed thanks he shrugged.

We ended up going to a Mexican style restaurant located in the mall as we were seated and we began looking over the menus. I hadn't realized two people kept taking glances over to me. I caught Mina staring before I finally got annoyed and started signing. 'What? something wrong?' she shook her head before going back to the menu. I shrugged it off as we ordered our food.

As we waited the others talked but I stayed silent. My phone buzzed... I was hoping it wouldn't now that I knew I didn't have money on me. I opened the message seeing it was for my dad it was a list of things he needed. The last thing was beer and I mentally facepalmed. I'm under 18 and I can buy beer. I texted back and he sent 'figure it out'. I put my phone back inside my pocket as the food finally arrived. I started to eat when I noticed katsuki looking down at my sleeve before grabbing my wrist and pulling my sleeve up.